Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend present

Options
  • 01-09-2008 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi all,
    Looking for opinions on this, ladies any help is appreciated.Going out with my girlfriend for over a year and a half now. Her birthday is next week.I have already got her jewelery (necklace), day in an expensive spa, done the whole flowers and chocolates thing.(DVD box set on sex in the city) for her previous birthday and Christmas. Can't bring her for a meal because were going out with friends this weekend and having a meal with them. So what i was thinking is getting vouchers for her, for lots of her favorite shops in town as she absolutley loves shopping, but what do you reckon is this just an easy way out would women like this? Any ideas ?Please help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Hows about instead of buying her vouchers and that you actually take her shopping instead ? I've done it myself and she much really liked it take a day together, let her pick out clothes that she likes and get them for her, go somewhere nice for lunch, maybe a drink or two and some activity in the evening if you so fancy, whatever she's into like.

Much nicer than vouchers. The shopping part can be bloody tedious though ;)

Advertisement