Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Additional Card Holders (Strong Customer Authentication)

Options
  • 21-01-2021 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I received an email a few days ago stating you needed an up to date contact number for the additional card holder on my credit card.

I phoned the helpdesk and provided their mobile number, however I forgot to ask what will be the situation when the additional card holder uses their card when shopping online due to the introduction of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).

Will they need to add their card details to their BOI Mobile App?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

Additional card holders will be able to register for Banking 365 and add their cards to their existing profiles in order to approve transactions.

Our credit card team should be contacting additional card holders in April/May in relation to this. 

I hope this information helps. If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to get back in touch with us here. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement