Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 bills

Options
  • 17-01-2021 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,
    I want to get all my 2020 bills together, but I can only find the last 4 bills on my online account (back to April, 2020) and I've crawled all over the online site, but can't find/ locate older 2020 bills.
    Is it me...or you that has the difficulty?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

roran wrote: »
    Hi,
    I want to get all my 2020 bills together, but I can only find the last 4 bills on my online account (back to April, 2020) and I've crawled all over the online site, but can't find/ locate older 2020 bills.
    Is it me...or you that has the difficulty?

If you're with electric ireland it's you.

Scroll to the the bottom of bill and payment overview and you'll see view all bils , click on that .

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi roran. 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Car99 is correct. Your 2020 bills should be visible as Your Account Online shows all bills in the last 18 months. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭roran

Hi roran. 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Car99 is correct. Your 2020 bills should be visible as Your Account Online shows all bills in the last 18 months. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife
    Thanks for response Aoife,

still no joy, I have scrolled (if once, 10's of times) and the only bill-info I see are my 'latest' - that is last 4 bills. I have also gone into 'Accounts' and 'Users' from the drop-down menu, but no locatiion of old 'bills anywhere to be found.  Help!!

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi roran, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

Can you please send us a screenshot by private message? 

We will also need the following information: 

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - Your address
    - Your contact number
    - Confirmation that you are the account (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement