Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St. Patricks Navan Rd Home - contact

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Flam1n1us

Thank you for the link to that article Victor - very informative.Thanks Kathy - that would make sense all right
    I am trying to find information about private nursing homes and wondered if girls were in St Pats or other mother & baby homes in Dublin during the 50s and 60s, did they have their baby in the home, at the main maternity hospitals, or were they sent to registered midwives in the local area.

How to find out if a mother who had a baby in a private nursing home was a resident in St pats

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sunburst19641

TRYING TO LOCATE ANYONE WHO MAY HAVE GIVEN BIRTH IN 1945 AT ST PATRICKS HOME NAVan road my mums mum give birth on the 09/02/1945 not sure how old she was but she was probably 15-18 when she give birth her name was Catherine mc quire and my mums name was kathleen then my mum was brought up in a nursing home she now lives in london my brother stephen has being researching his dna it came up with a irish connection on mums side and the name came up as a james flanagan and also a finn came up we think its our uncle still searching can anyone help as we would like to know if mum had anymore siblings or we could have cousins or 2 cousins thanks

Advertisement