Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CEX PS3

Options
  • 23-04-2015 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Ive a 12 GB superslim ps3 atm that im getting rid of. Think I get €80 store credit for it if I trade in but what do I need to trade in? the console the power cable. is it true you need to give them a hdmi cable too? and a controller? Will be heading there on Saturday for my third round of a firesale

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Seems they only give €60 cash and €74 voucher for it.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SPS312GSSB002#.VTiWtBi7kiA

I have a Day One PS3 Fat Console but I haven't brought it in because they're giving too little for it and other cash stores are only matching CEX and each other.

CEX definitely pays seperately for the Accessories like the controllers which will add up to more. Dualshocks they buy for €23 or €28 voucher and €22 and €27 voucher for the non vibrating controllers.

I've no idea if you need the HDMI for them to test it because they will test the console themselves anyway in store so should have all that stuff. The price online says "Unboxed" and the price for the boxed version isn't much more. Bring in the HDMI/Power anyway. Won't be any harm. If they don't want them so be it.

I have 54 PS3 games, a Fat Console, and 4 controllers and haven't the patience to be haggling about 50c for some of the games which are nearly worth more to me as dust magnets. Hopefully the hipsters get all over my PS2 Compatible PS3 like they did with old Nokia phones and it turns out to be worth more soon. :D

Advertisement