Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearson Vue center

Options
  • 20-04-2015 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hello everyone!

I'm planning to take a Cisco exam in the not so far away future and I was looking for test centers. A while ago I saw a thread stating that there were no centers in Limerick, but it seems there actually is one:
    Test Center Directions
    Cenit College
    RoseLawn House
    National Technology Park
    Co Limerick
    Castletroy
    Ireland
    Phone: 061 633715
    Test Center Directions:

Directions – From Limerick
    – Take Dublin Road R445 to Kilmurry Roundabout (at Kilmurray Hotel). Turn Left and then right onto Plassey Park Road. Take the first left (look for the sign for Unigolf) and Roselawn House is the second right.

From M7
    – Take the Castletroy Exit from Motorway. Take Dublin Road R445 towards city to Kilmurry Roundabout (at Kilmurray Hotel). Turn Right and then right onto Plassey Park Road. Take the first left (look for the sign for Unigolf) and Roselawn House is the second right.

If this is real then I am very happy since I don't have to go to Cork or god knows where to sit a exam and lose an entire day.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hello everyone!

I'm planning to take a Cisco exam in the not so far away future and I was looking for test centers. A while ago I saw a thread stating that there were no centers in Limerick, but it seems there actually is one:

If this is real then I am very happy since I don't have to go to Cork or god knows where to sit a exam and lose an entire day.

Thanks for that, I travelled to Dublin recently to sit an exam cause I didn't think it was in Limerick, looks like it is, good to know for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

must be a new one, as there was none last year

Advertisement