Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Interviews

Options
  • 10-02-2015 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Did anyone sit the Aib aptitude tests in January and pass them?

I am just wondering has anyone had an interview yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Danae1

Hi there,

I had interview in Killarney last Tuesday (10th of Feb) but heard nothing back yet; still marked as 'under review' on aib site...... Hope that helps.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11 L4235

Danae1 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I had interview in Killarney last Tuesday (10th of Feb) but heard nothing back yet; still marked as 'under review' on aib site...... Hope that helps.....

Hey,

I've had an interview aswell since I posted this. On Tuesday, it went well. Just waiting to hear back now. Fingers crossed for us both. Do you know the salary on offer I've no idea..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cgrad

L4235 wrote: »
    Hey,

I've had an interview aswell since I posted this. On Tuesday, it went well. Just waiting to hear back now. Fingers crossed for us both. Do you know the salary on offer I've no idea..

Hi, I just got a call from Aib HR to see if I could sit an apptitude test later this week in Dublin? Did ye have to go to Dublin even though position applied for is in South?
    Any help for apptitude test and process would be much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 L4235

Cgrad wrote: »
    Hi, I just got a call from Aib HR to see if I could sit an apptitude test later this week in Dublin? Did ye have to go to Dublin even though position applied for is in South?
    Any help for apptitude test and process would be much appreciated!

Hi,

I sat mine in Killarney for the South west. Just practice morrisby aptitude tests online they are the exact same if your going for customer service and branch banking.

Best of luck :)

L4235 wrote: »
    Hi,

I sat mine in Killarney for the South west. Just practice morrisby aptitude tests online they are the exact same if your going for customer service and branch banking.

Best of luck :)

ThanksðŸ˜႒
    Ya it's branch banking I'm going for, the position was for South west too do I don't know why I have to travel to Dublin?
    Were you told fairly quick after sitting test how you got on and were u waiting long for interview?
    Thanks in advanceðŸ˜႒

• Advertisement

Hey I sat the apptitude test 2 weeks ago and the following day they got back to me & said I passed it and that my CV would be sent to the business for next stage which is interview. That was two weeks ago haven't heard anything since! Were ye waiting long after sitting apptitude test to get interview?
    Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 holidayadvice

Hi Has anyone done a case study type assessment for aib?With approx 30 questions.Any tips on how to prep for aib assesments?

Hi have any of you heard from Aib since?

Hi have any of you heard from Aib since?

I have an interview this week! What about u??

Hi I just hear i passed apptitude and cv was past to business so fingers crossed I hear soon.For what area did you apply?

quote="Cgrad;94795708"]I have an interview this week! What about u??[/quote]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Askabout

Does anyone have any tips for the aib branch banking interviews? I have one next week. Has anyone done one lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CollegeGirl92

Hi i applied for the AIB custoemr service job a few days ago however i am abroad and so my phone is not able to receive any calls. Does anybody know if they get in contact by email or do they ring you to let you know if you have an interview/aptitude test??? If anyone could let me know that would be great :D

Advertisement