Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels/B&Bs near Dublin Airport

Options
  • 08-08-2001 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Would any of ye know of some hotels or B & Bs near the airport in Dublin? A friend of mine is going on holidays and needs somewhere to sleep over the night before he flies out and when he gets back.

Any ideas/contact info?

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Yeah, I know a really good quality B&B in Swords.

It's called Castlespring B&B, address is 26 Watery Lane, Swords, Co. Dublin.

Taxi from Swords to airport normally £5 or £6.

Phone no. mailed to your boards address.

Al.

Did you get that Puck?

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Oh yeah that's great thanks Trojan! biggrin.gif
    I passed on the info including the phone number on to my mate and he said thanks!

Took me a while to spot it lying in Bulk Mail, sorry.

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

Bulk mail?! For a Rocketmail address? fs there's only about 400 rm a/cs now smile.gif

What kind of filters do you have?! smile.gif

Al.

Advertisement