Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for 2 more ppl to share student house in Castlebar

Options
  • 02-08-2001 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Myself and 2 other lads from my year (FY BSc. Software Dev in GMIT Castlbar) already have secured a house in Gladesville (new estate beside Aglish). I lived there last year and the area is sweeet, and it's so near the college, tiz the best area to live in for a student IMO.

The house has room for 5 ppl, and since we already have 3, we're just looking for another 2 (obviously). If you are interested mail me ASAP coz this kind of accomodation dissapears quickly because of it's location and the fact that the houses are only a year old also. Twould be kewl to have boards ppl in the house.

Take care

;-phobos-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

HEY
    phobos I live in Aglish we should have a lan sometime. but it is a nice est
    -hacktavist

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Tut-Tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,247 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This board is for Accommodation and asscociated items - not for arranging gaming LANS. Go to Games and / or Technology for that.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Go to Games and / or Technology for that

Well which one? You don't even know...

My point is, these are community boards, and the whole point is communication.

We were hardly clogging up the huge (sub-200 post) Accomodation board.

I won't bother to argue, but as a long standing member of this community, which you have very recently joined, I am very dissapointed in your attitude, especially to the level of negative karma in response to a polite message.

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Soz about that Vic, but I have to agree with Al. I have lost count with how many threads I have come across that have a subject change throughout it's course. But so what!. As long as ppl are not offending eachother or writing meaningless posts, it shouldn't matter.

Now my original post had to do with advertising a place in Castlebar. My goal was achieved in the first post, and anything after that doesn't really matter. I told ppl to reply to me by mail, and they did. If ppl are going to take time out to reply on my thread I am not going to ignore them. Nuff said.

• Advertisement

I can't remember exactly what I was saying here but it certainly didn't need to be edited.

You seem to be doing a good job in general but there's no need to start getting fascist on a low hit board, especially on a semi-relevant topic.

Al.

[addendum]

I assume you took away a karma point?

Thanks for proving me correct.

[This message has been edited by Trojan (edited 03-08-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phobos:
    Soz about that Vic, but I have to agree with Al. I have lost count with how many threads I have come across that have a subject change throughout it's course. But so what!. As long as ppl are not offending eachother or writing meaningless posts, it shouldn't matter.

Now my original post had to do with advertising a place in Castlebar. My goal was achieved in the first post, and anything after that doesn't really matter. I told ppl to reply to me by mail, and they did. If ppl are going to take time out to reply on my thread I am not going to ignore them. Nuff said.
    </font>

Gawddamn, but doesnt that make sense?

And isn't it logical?

But is *this* post off-topic?

Oh dear, we're in for a tough time.

Al.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Victor, FFS - cop on you mong...

Trojan's been around a lot longer than you and used to be a Moderator on these boards.

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement