Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rubber tracks New Holland E27.2SR

• 10-08-2020 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi

I bought a 2007 New Holland/Kobelco E27.2SR digger few weeks ago and the track split yesterday. Rekon I will bite the bullet and just buy a new pair. Few places on-line offering tracks. How do I know if I am buying quality tracks ? any pointers welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭ishotjr2

Answering me own question, got them of Eamon Long in Cork following the recommendation of a local man. So far so good.

Advertisement