Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Second Hand Books for €15

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Doesn't seem to have many of the books I was after but not to worry I'm sure this is a good deal for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

What a great little website.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

http://www.awesomebooks.com/

Great for 2nd hand books, not a good deal like the OP but I can't fault them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

I like the look of this, thinking one or two cook books a few kids books.
    Any good fiction books out there, or what kinda books are people looking at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

Thoughts on this deal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think it's a good deal, depends on your interest though. My mum was delighted when I told her about it and now I have to bring the laptop over to her house tomorrow as she wants to get some.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

looks good. Does anyone have a rough idea of delivery costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

delivery is included ... also it's DealRush not LivingSocial ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Ah bugger.

I went in and found all the books I wanted. Then bought the deal. But they don't email the code until the deal is closed next week and you can't save the booklist you want as you can't create an account until you've bought something.

So basically I can't be sure the books I want will be there next week plus I'll have to go through the process of picking them all again.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the heads up ash23!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

My mam buys a decent amount of books in charity shops and they always seem around this price.

Might be worth having a browse in there? You'd get to know the condition before purchasing, and you are helping a charity.

my mum does that with the shop in the local church - they have a small second hand books corner to contribute towards heating the church - mam said that she thinks all the books that are there she has bought, read and returned them all at this stage!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I searched loads of books and didn't get a single result, and I'm not interested in Mills & Boon.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

I searched loads of books and didn't get a single result, and I'm not interested in Mills & Boon.

Where's the romance any more ................

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gojony

There's a couple of Obama books in there if it helps anyone looking for books to get.

Advertisement