Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 - Transfer Thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

First hit of the season
    KDB, Bamford and Jota in.
    Kane Zaha and Foden out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

ElTel wrote: »
    First hit of the season
    KDB, Bamford and Jota in.
    Kane Zaha and Foden out

In fairness it looks like a pretty good investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Missed the Vardy price rise so 0.1 short of Werner to Vardy now. Gonna have to be Kane to Vardy.

Other option was Kane/Son/Werner to Vardy/Salah/Abraham. But it's for a -8 and was for sheer Salah fear and having no Liverpool cover against Brighton.

Could do Ziyech to Jota for a hit. Probably not worth it.
    I'll watch that Liverpool game from behind the sofa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Took a -4

Maupay and Kane out

Watkins and Vardy in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Took a bit of a risk for a -4 and went

Zaha and Jorginho out - Jota and Foden in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cal naughton

I cannot believe the amount of people that have transferred Kane out. Tough fixtures ahead but well rested during the week . Playing as well as he has ever played and on pens. Not transfer out able ever for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Kane to Vardy (C)
    Bruno to KDB

Vardy against Fulham just too good to ignore.

Talked myself into going without Salah for next few weeks. Just think its make or break for City now with the favourable fixtures run. So KDB it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

Am I crazy to do:

Kane & Son to Vardy & KDB?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I'm gonna go for a differential punt

Zaha out, Torres in

(or Maddison?)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

shmeee wrote: »
    Am I crazy to do:

Kane & Son to Vardy & KDB?

It's impossible to say all four right now as we stand could and should impact the games this weekend , right know there is no right or wrong call ,

Personally I think of all four Vardy & KDB have the easier task on paper but I don't think anyone would anyone be surprised if Son or Kane scored a couple ,

For me its one of those gut /hunch calls you have to make ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I'm gonna go for a differential punt

Zaha out, Torres in

(or Maddison?)

With a question over Rashford, I'm just gonna sell him to get Jimi to Vardy.... meaning I'm thinking of a punt on Torres.

WC next week for me though I think

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Out: Jiminez, Zaha
    In: Vardy, Eze

• Registered Users Posts: 29 SJIII

Hamez & Kane -> Sterling & Vardy for a -4

Sterling over KDB not something I would usually do but he'll be more of a differential so going with the punt!

It's impossible to say all four right now as we stand could and should impact the games this weekend , right know there is no right or wrong call ,

Personally I think of all four Vardy & KDB have the easier task on paper but I don't think anyone would anyone be surprised if Son or Kane scored a couple ,

For me its one of those gut /hunch calls you have to make ,

Gonna pull the trigger.

Could be a huge risk reward result.

With Kane and Son such high ownership it could be red arrows all around if they hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Vardy having Fulham this week is some pain, i'd love to sell him, but seems crazy given everyone is buying and putting captaincy on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I cannot believe the amount of people that have transferred Kane out. Tough fixtures ahead but well rested during the week . Playing as well as he has ever played and on pens. Not transfer out able ever for me.

I'd love to sell him tbh. He's playing so deep, as he draws CB out and creates space for Son. Son is the more dangerous of the two right now, depending on who their playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'm with you here - like he's returned in every game this season apart from GW, and he's only had 2 penalties. In the form of his life, and yet people selling him for Vardy - purely because he's playing Fulham.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I'm with you here - like he's returned in every game this season apart from GW, and he's only had 2 penalties. In the form of his life, and yet people selling him for Vardy - purely because he's playing Fulham.

It's a case of form Vs fixtures with Kane Vs Vardy.

And myself and many others have slides towards fixtures....

Kane not miles away from a price drop either.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Free transfer so taking out Mitro for a Palace punt tonight - so Ayew or Batman

First answer im going with:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Ace2007 wrote: »

For me, it's risk v reward.

Kane has been pottering along fine for me recently getting decent scores but has been playing quite deep which has me worried. Turn of fixtures too will see him transferred out.

Vardy has Fulham on Monday and could easily get 10+ points, higher ceiling potentially because Fulham are absolutely brutal. Fancy Vardy to outcsore Kane over next 3 GW's.

No doubt a risk and no right answer but given the way the season has gone, many like me will want to gain ground and Monday Night might be the time to do it with all the eggs in the Vardy basket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dice75 wrote: »
    Free transfer so taking out Mitro for a Palace punt tonight - so Ayew or Batman

First answer im going with:)

Neither!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Completely missed the boat on transfers!!

Sterling fear now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

siblers wrote: »
    Bit surprised by this. Mahrez has been awful. He has blanked every gw apart from gw2. Although he didn't play in 3 gws to be fair

This aged well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Yeah Maddison and Barnes look like good shouts too. Maybe the safest choice. Barnes is just so wasteful though, and is Maddison playing full minutes?

Leaning towards Mahrez for now, as he's explosive and have always wanted to own him. Burnley are conceding lots of shots in recent games and Pope is out.

I went safe. Brought in Barnes :( you need to be brave in FPL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

siblers wrote: »
    This aged well

You're not the only one..
    On a positive, brought in Kyle Walker for Lamptey, 9 points.

Advertisement