Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 9 Matchday Thread

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

55 and red arrows all over, dropping like a stone to 800k .....meanwhile my 8yr old who I mentioned before, not really to interested, forgotten to use free transfers a few times and generally gives it about 2mins time each wk, he had 95pts this week, no hits, no chips used and currently on 613pts / 12k OR.....maybe we just overthink this thing!!

And here's me wondering if it's possible/worthwhile to build some sort of AI model to help plan my transfers and captaincy :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

F1ngers wrote: »
    At least you got on the podium this week.

Baby steps. Went from the dizzying heights of thinking I won the league only for X2 Agueros to pop up in the last minute :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

87 (-4) up to 200k now from 494k, and was at 714k in GW6

Pretty pleased with that, did a -4 for Rashford that didn't pay off, and have a WC to use this week or maybe next week

Hewt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

up to top 15,000 in ireland and 405,000 overall !
    the dizzying heights for me ! Hewt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

62 and a small red arrow to 140,000 from that. Taking out Son instead of James hurt me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭sheroman01

49pts. A drop from 130k to 252k. Expected but annoying. Not bringing in Bruno, and not captaining DCL my biggest regrets, particularly the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

90 points (-4). Now sitting at 21k overall.

Advertisement