Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(€35 instore)Daewoo Led Bluetooth Party Speaker 40W Super Value

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

It's a discount yes but I'm not sure it's really that great a deal. This one has 24hr play time and I can vouch it has amazing sound as I have one (as well as another Anker one)
    Anker SoundCore 24-Hour Playtime Bluetooth Speaker with 10W Limited Output, Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 66-foot Bluetooth Range, Built-in Mic. Portable Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung, and More https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016MO90GW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_DwdrDb4M5XF75

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭bennyineire

It's a discount yes but I'm not sure it's really that great a deal. This one has 24hr play time and I can vouch it has amazing sound as I have one (as well as another Anker one)
    Anker SoundCore 24-Hour Playtime Bluetooth Speaker with 10W Limited Output, Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 66-foot Bluetooth Range, Built-in Mic. Portable Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung, and More https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016MO90GW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_DwdrDb4M5XF75

It's a bargain for that price and it's 40W, sound is not "amazing" and a doubt a 10w speaker has "amazing" sound. This speaker is plenty load if you had a BBQ with some friends around and with a but of sound equalization on your phone you can improve the sound

It's a bargain for that price and it's 40W, sound is not "amazing" and a doubt a 10w speaker has "amazing" sound. This speaker is plenty load if you had a BBQ with some friends around and with a but of sound equalization on your phone you can improve the sound

I'd love to put them side by side as higher wattage does not guarantee better sound. I also have a 20w Anker and the only difference I can find is a little more bass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Yawn, this place can be insurable sometimes.

I'm merely posting what I believe to be a bargain if somebody should find themselves in Super Valu today.

I'm not really interested in a "tool" measuring exercise but since you insist, mines bigger that yours and it's got flashy lights :pac::pac:

Yawn, this place can be insurable sometimes.

I'm merely posting what I believe to be a bargain if somebody should find themselves in Super Valu today.

I'm not really interested in a "tool" measuring exercise but since you insist, mines bigger that yours and it's got flashy lights :pac::pac:

This is Boards not Trusted Reviews, expect your bargain post to be commented on, comparisons made and alternatives given, shock horror!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Jodie001

My 5 year olds love it. Any idea where I could buy the compatible microphone? Struggling to find it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

The wife picked it up today and had it on for a good 4/5 hours listening to podcasts out the back and Music. Excellent little machine and the changing lights is nice. Good little bargain and great sound of it. No complaints here.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭SATNAV

Got one yesterday and had it on for a good 6 hours ( without the lights ) and still powering away this morning . Charged it this afternoon and it's playing away in the garden ( my kids are having a disco I have been told ) !!!,Cracker of a price for a large speaker about 50CM high , Completely different product to the Anker , also no waiting for delivery and maybe delivery charges .
    Thanks Benyineire for the alert .

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

I just picked one up in SuperValu Portlaoise for €35.00 - loads left in there.

Is the sound quality that good? If so I’ll pick one up today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Is the sound quality that good? If so I’ll pick one up today

I’ve no complaints with the sound. Didn’t have it up full whack but to me it’s great. I’ve had a Phillips boom box before and it’s just as good as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I tested it out earlier without buying at full volume

The sound is pretty good and for that price it seems a steal to me
    Would be great for the back garden or even as a Bluetooth speaker with the nvidea shield

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LISAMC38

Hi, would anyone know of any Supervalu who still have these in stock? I have rang some stores in Dublin , Portlaoise and Roscommon but no luck :( TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Can vouch for this one as well although it usually drops to about £21 every now and then which is the price I got it for a while back. One of the best purchases I've ever made for under €25! The sound isn't incredible but it's very good and is far better than it has any right to be at that price point plus the battery pretty much never dies (one of the rare times the advertised battery life is actually true!). I've definitely seen worse speakers for double the price. If not in a rush I'd certainly put a price alert on it and grab it when it drops to £21 particularly with the pound being awful at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

plenty left in loughrea but back to full price 89

I have the anker one in the second post, the one in the shop much better

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kel8

Silly question but how do u charge the speaker?? I put the cable provided into an iPhone charger& d red light came on at d back...but it's not turning on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

You sure you used the right switch? There are 2 switches at the back.

One is the main power on/off and the other switches the "disco" lights on or off.

Advertisement