Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Saab 93 auto

Options
  • 26-02-2020 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any opinion on a automatic saab 93 ttid?

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

I will be in a minority as some will say its a glorified Opel Vectra but I had one for a year and racked up the miles on it. I always thought it was very comfortable, smooth and a nice drive. Mine was the vector 150bhp. Some dealers/sellers still looking for 8-10k which is just stupid money. You will get something for a slip over 2k and will do the job just as well as something more expensive. Few indy mechanics out there still servicing them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Whatwicklow

Great, I like the looks of them but the one that catches my eye is an auto.. not really for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭corks finest

I will be in a minority as some will say its a glorified Opel Vectra but I had one for a year and racked up the miles on it. I always thought it was very comfortable, smooth and a nice drive. Mine was the vector 150bhp. Some dealers/sellers still looking for 8-10k which is just stupid money. You will get something for a slip over 2k and will do the job just as well as something more expensive. Few indy mechanics out there still servicing them as well.

Correct ref vectra,but has the quirky Saab look,had 2 no problems but changed to automatic no turning back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

No direct experience but I have read on honest john the 1.9 diesel has a number of issues, I'd looked at one myself in the past but decided not to go for it because of that and worry with saab gone spares could be tricky to get.

Advertisement