Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I Sue The Council?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,535 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Graces7 wrote: »
    Arguable and with that amount of damage? I think she should and that it is far from frivolous in any way. The bollard was not properly finished; no reflective strip That is negligence.

Over and out from me. Good luck OP

running away again as usual. you have no idea that the bollard was not properly finished. even the OP admits that the reflective strip was removed after the bollard was installed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ratracer

€1900 damage, including a broken headlight, damage to the bonnet??
    It clearly wasn’t a small bollard, and you must have been travelling at an excessive speed to do such damage.
    This is entirely your own fault for not paying attention to your (non-moving) surroundings! So suck it up and stop trying to blame someone else for your own stupidity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

Graces7 wrote: »
    Arguable and with that amount of damage? I think she should and that it is far from frivolous in any way. The bollard was not properly finished; no reflective strip That is negligence.

Over and out from me. Good luck OP

Lol - ok sure lets all claim when we are at fault for things because someone on the internet thinks its okay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,011 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Lol - ok sure lets all claim when we are at fault for things because someone on the internet thinks its okay

Poster was just trying to egg on the OP to take a course of action they wouldn't dream of doing themselves

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: not legal discussion.

Please remember that unless you are a qualified lawyer advising a client, you have literally no business whatsoever advising people on liability. Such advice is prohibited by the forum charter and is rule number one in this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement