Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 Captain Poll

Options
2»

Comments

I missed out on Salah triple captain by literally no more than a couple of seconds.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

I missed out on Salah triple captain by literally no more than a couple of seconds.

giphy.gif

might be a blessing in disguise

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭mamax

I took a gamble this week I bought and captained Bruno against Watford :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

mamax wrote: »
    I took a gamble this week I bought and captained Bruno against Watford :eek:

It's a gamble only if you are not Man United fan ;)

If you are that's not a gamble at all.

It called a bias.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've gone for Salah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

km79 wrote: »
    I had aguero c kdb VC last week
    Game was called off
    Very lucky for me it was refixed for same gameweek
    Lesson learned

I know but how many fall this way? It's still shouldn't be a concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭CSF

dsmythy wrote: »

With recent weather trends it should be more of one. Enough to just stick the VC on another of your great players with a good fixture. Ings or Jimenez wouldn’t have looked like such a big drop down from Mane this week, that playing it safe becomes a negative percentage play.

Of course if you’re in a position where you have to move the VC down to someone less consistent like a Martial the conversation is a bit different.

dsmythy wrote: »

With recent weather trends it should be more of one. Enough to just stick the VC on another of your great players with a good fixture. Ings or Jimenez wouldn’t have looked like such a big drop down from Mane this week, that playing it safe becomes a negative percentage play.

Of course if you’re in a position where you have to move the VC down to someone less consistent like a Martial the conversation is a bit different.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

CSF wrote: »

3 games offin Italy due to corona virus too

km79 wrote: »
    3 games offin Italy due to corona virus too

I mean obviously if it got to the point where coronavirus was a thing that could have games called off that close to here, FPL would be the least of our worries, but jaysus that would be some minefield to navigate all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,653 ✭✭✭✭dahat

The direct & indirect impact of the virus is potentially massive but thats for another thread/"forum.

Advertisement