Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiny spiders in bedroom

• 13-02-2020 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Noticed this week tiny spiders (kind of reddish in colour) on the ceiling in one of the bedrooms and also around the curtain pole. I captured 20+ on Monday and another 20 odd yesterday and released them in the garden. Is it possible I have an issue? I’ve never noticed so many before. Windows were changed recently not sure if something was disturbed? Either way would like to know what is the root cause and resolve the issue.
    They are very small - so small in fact I’m the only person in the house to notice!

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Sounds like they might be clover mites - they must have found a way in somewhere and are probably seeking a bit of heat. They are harmless being vegitarian (they like clover especially) and don't spread diseases. But don't squash them as they will leave a red streak on your curtains, clothes and bedding.

The window change recently is probably a clue - somewhere there is an opening to the outside, probably to small to notice but not to the mites.

Advertisement