Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More unusual places to buy more narrow interest Magazines

Options
  • 21-12-2019 4:44pm

So, you're utterly drained trying to hunt down that rare December 2019 month edition of that magazine. The staff of your favourite magazine chain in Ireland are black in the face (well they are telling me anyway) that I should try the Flagship store in O'Connell Street: And to add to your misery, your local shopping centre newsagent has shuttered for the last time (true).

To answer my own question though, Rathmines Tesco has the best magazine selection nearest me.

What 'haunts' would you recommend fans of your own favourite print publication recommend?

Just don't post for if you're a fan of "Ireland's Eye"! : such boardsies may not post on this thread.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's an independet newsagents at SuperValu Maynooth with a huge range, bigger than anyone else in North Kildare

Advertisement