Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Championship 19/20

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Safely in mid table currently but so many close defeats recently. In the last 6 weeks I've had 4 defeats two by a point and one by 5 points one win there and things would be looking a pot safer!

Up against Hackers this week. Thought I'd nailed it with Auba until I realised they had him too! Now need TAA to bring home an 8 pointer to salvage a draw. Come on Trent I believe in you!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

lost narrowly last week and off top spot now
    I am in trouble this week too imo with Vardy and Perreira capable of hauls against me

km79 wrote: »
    lost narrowly last week and off top spot now
    I am in trouble this week too imo with Vardy and Perreira capable of hauls against me

Currently 4 points up :D

km79 wrote: »
    Currently 4 points up :D

I missed Hanley subbing in :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ok folks, the decision has been made to end the season with regard to the FSA Leagues.

Congrats to T-b0n3 on winning the Championship this season and to km79 and dasa29 on their promotions.

Please note: If anyone doesn't have an interest in carrying on in this next season, can you please let me know asap. This will make it easier for me to pass the spots down now rather than having lots of spots to fill up after the deadline.

The 20 teams who've qualified for the Championship next season are as follows:

FHFC
    AdpRo
    KevIRL
    wonski
    dahat
    Hogey007
    MrSkinny
    ItsChecoTime
    Jeju
    Hackers
    TaytoCrisps
    mhaigheo
    GLaDOS
    jimmii
    F1ngers
    Fowler87
    manual_man
    ElTel
    klopparama
    remoteboy

Congrats to the 3 who have been promoted and commiserations to those relegated. If spaces arise, the next in line to go up are: Morzadec, Tony_Montana, wrestlemaniac, Captain Bob, patmac and greensausage.

I'm definitely in for next season. As always appreciate the work that goes into all this can imagine it can be a bit of a nightmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

jimmii wrote: »
    I'm definitely in for next season. As always appreciate the work that goes into all this can imagine it can be a bit of a nightmare!

Thanks. Yeah the admin side of things is not the easiest job in the world I can say that!

Advertisement