Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working family payment ceased

Options
  • 27-02-2020 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can your working family payment be stopped with out notice..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

Can your working family payment be stopped with out notice..

Usually they review it once a year. Have your circumstances changed much? You can't get WFP with some of the other schemes. Worth giving them a call/email - details on gov.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mamma of three

eimaj18 wrote: »
    Usually they review it once a year. Have your circumstances changed much? You can't get WFP with some of the other schemes. Worth giving them a call/email - details on gov.ie

I moved house a few days ago I only contacted the hse to tell them new address and i forgot to inform WFP.. nothing else has changed

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

I moved house a few days ago I only contacted the hse to tell them new address and i forgot to inform WFP.. nothing else has changed

I would say your payment is possibly suspended as you’ve a change in circumstances. They may have got a warning report that you moved and are waiting for confirmation from you. Best to contact them and they’ll sort it.

Advertisement