Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday 22nd

• 22-02-2020 5:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Some decent racing on today, surprising so close to Cheltenham.

Singles on Belshill and Sizing Potsie at Fairyhouse and Master Tommytucker at Kempton

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Newcastle gone. Pity always like the eider chase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

If Bellshill retains an ounce of his class, he has to win this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Fairyhouse 4.02 - Voix du Reve has good course form and as a second season novice, Ill take him over the other exposed horses.
    Kempton 335 - Ill take another chance on Mister Malarkey to show some of his top novice form from last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

If Bellshill retains an ounce of his class, he has to win this

Drifted out to 4s now, crazy price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Drifted out to 4s now, crazy price.

Well beaten today and drops a few pounds for Irish GN?

• Advertisement

Best irish hope heading into GC last year along with Percy......
    12 months a long time in Racing

Fujimoto Flyer and Solo are up against each other in the 13.50 at Kempton. Both penciled in for the Triumph Hurdle. Hopefully a good battle between the two. I fancy Fujimoto. No money on it just looking forward to watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Well beaten today and drops a few pounds for Irish GN?

Was trying to see the possible angle and totally overlooked the Irish GN
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Was trying to see the possible angle and totally overlooked the Irish GN
    :(

Rated 163 now and had GN at his mercy before blowing it two years back when rated 158. Know what I'd be thinking if he was mine anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

Ground probably an issue but just in case ! I can't let romain de senam go off at 40-1 here (3:35 K) without a bet.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 221 ✭✭SAM SO NITE

master tommy tucker on the deck again. 3 falls and 2 wins in 5 races. he was cruising too. same fence he fell at in the felt ham.

that solo is an aeroplane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭kksaints

Fujimoto Flyer and Solo are up against each other in the 13.50 at Kempton. Both penciled in for the Triumph Hurdle. Hopefully a good battle between the two. I fancy Fujimoto. No money on it just looking forward to watching.

Comfortable win for Solo. Looks very useful.

kksaints wrote: »
    Comfortable win for Solo. Looks very useful.

Very impressive indeed. Gone from 14/1 into 7/2 fave for the Triumph.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

English horses have the triumph that solo looks a better jumper than all mankind or goshen even if the latter lost both front shoes during last race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Small EW bet on Sub Lieutenant for me. Don't think there is too much between this and the rest of the field. These prep races can easily throw up a shock too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Fancy ificudiwud next at Fairyhouse if he’s fit enough after the break the mark looks very workable

BumperD wrote: »
    English horses have the triumph that solo looks a better jumper than all mankind or goshen even if the latter lost both front shoes during last race

Still like Aspire Tower myself

:pac: Nicholls should win the next at kempton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

If Acapella Bourgeois has an anyway decent round of jumping he should win the next. Much more suited to small fields too. GL

• Advertisement

zpehtsfd wrote: »
    If Acapella Bourgeois has an anyway decent round of jumping he should win the next. Much more suited to small fields too. GL

Strange opinion....what are you basing it on?
    Bellshill is light years ahead of him in class and ability
    Light years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Strange opinion....what are you basing it on?
    Bellshill is light years ahead of him in class and ability
    Light years!

Giving him 10lbs today and the fact that i wouldn't back Bellshill with stolen money. AB just needs to get his jumping together. He has the engine. GL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Giving him 10lbs today and the fact that i wouldn't back Bellshill with stolen money. AB just needs to get his jumping together. He has the engine. GL

Good call. Destroyed em.

Fair play, AB won but I still would stand by my opinion that at their best, Bellshill is a different class to AB
    He just seems to have fallen out of love with the game
    ah well

Well done this time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭crushproof

Fairyhouse 4.02 - Voix du Reve has good course form and as a second season novice, Ill take him over the other exposed horses.
    Kempton 335 - Ill take another chance on Mister Malarkey to show some of his top novice form from last season.

Great performance by Mister Malarkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

Still not convinced by this ferny hollow but it's an awful bumper this time so I won't take him on again. But will be interested to see how he goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

BoldReason wrote: »
    Still not convinced by this ferny hollow but it's an awful bumper this time so I won't take him on again. But will be interested to see how he goes.

Has the engine of a rolls royce but is a full blown headbanger. Think the festival prelims could blow his mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

lemush wrote: »
    Has the engine of a rolls royce but is a full blown headbanger. Think the festival prelims could blow his mind.

Yep for sure he is talented. Has his own ideas about the game. Wouldn't back him personally but if they could get him to the start soundly he'd have a chance off a strong pace. Not sure how possible that is though and you'd want double figures after seeing him at the start. Which will never happen.

Advertisement