Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Home Routines

Options
  • 21-02-2020 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Having no joy getting these to work...the iphone Google Home app had no option to set up a custom Routine, so I used an Android phone and logged in from there.

It had the function to add a custom routine but they dont work

even the pre set ones dont work when I speak them out

Is it just not available in Ireland or is anyone else found a way to get them to work

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭fman

Apologies if it's not related but been having issues even getting routines to appear on the home app on my phone.
    Turns out it's very dependent on the language setup on say your phone and the home app.
    For me I got routines to appear on my phone by setting the phones language to English (UK) rather than English (Ireland).
    Not saying will it will fix the issue but some chasing of what languages are set where could be worth it

Advertisement