Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 NFL season - Week 11 thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,838 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Whitters22 wrote: »
    Only copped now Baltimore were at home?

Don't know what happened there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

CMCXCV wrote: »
    Sssh, you weren't supposed to notice.

Heh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Catch of the year candidate from CeeDee Lamb, that was incredible.

Why are the Broncos waking up?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,561 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Catch of the year candidate from CeeDee Lamb, that was incredible.

It was a hard enough catch anyway but the turning of his body and one handed catch made it unreal. Fair is fair. Btw they showed an angle on the joe burrows injury that wasn’t shown during the eagles game. It does look bad alright.

• Advertisement

Why are the Broncos waking up?

Don’t know but the dolphins and broncos game is shaping up to be a good one. Fair play to the dolphins organisation for sticking with it and the end of last season and this season has been good to see a team get rewarded. I may be overstating the praise a bit bit **** it I’m looking for good stories on teams because the one I follow the Eagles are a mess.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Don’t know but the dolphins and broncos game is shaping up to be a good one. Fair play to the dolphins organisation for sticking with it and the end of last season and this season has been good to see a team get rewarded. I may be overstating the praise a bit bit **** it I’m looking for good stories on teams because the one I follow the Eagles are a mess.

The Dolphins fire-sale to where they are today is something to behold. Shows what a decent plan can achieve as opposed to what we do by chucking **** at teh wall in hope.

The Dolphins fire-sale to where they are today is something to behold. Shows what a decent plan can achieve as opposed to what we do by chucking **** at teh wall in hope.

Yep. I mean I fully expect the eagles coaching staff and front office to carry on as if there are no issues and Carson wentz is in a slump. He’s not in a slump there’s something else at play and he needs to be benched.

Absolutely bizarre carry-on. But tbh, I think the know he's done, but there's not much to do.
    I reckon in the next game he get hooked after a start.

Is this a year to go to the Playoffs and get smacked or a year to drop down, especially seeing the state of the NFC East as you could be either.

Fitz in for Tua now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,643 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Packers going nowhere this season. That offense struggles against a decent D.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Nfc East this year might be the most competitive division in the history of football......

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Kev8360

How they even got that game to OT is a testament to now badly the Colts screwed up that last drive with Holding penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Kev8360

And after all the hard work to get it to OT the packers fumble it away..... you cant make this up!

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Nfc East this year might be the most competitive division in the history of football......

That's a delicious spin to put on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭letowski

My heart is shot as a Colts fan watching that.

Which was the better TD, Thielen's or Lamb's?
    I think I'd go Thielen just.

The NFC North broke my heart tonight.

Are the Steelers the most under-the-radar 10-0 team ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

We all just expect them to completely fall apart in the playoffs, their regular season has never actually mattered......

• Advertisement

I don't think so. They have a serious defense and a new superstar receiver.

That D has a big challenge next week, to keep up their streak they have to sack Lamar. If they manage that they could well keep.the streak alive as far as the playoffs.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I don't think so. They have a serious defense and a new superstar receiver.

That D has a big challenge next week, to keep up their streak they have to sack Lamar. If they manage that they could well keep.the streak alive as far as the playoffs.

I mean in the sense that there's very little talk about them around the place even though they are 10-0.

I mean in the sense that there's very little talk about them around the place even though they are 10-0.
    There is plenty of talk about them, they are ranked no.1 ever since the Seahawks first got beaten.

eagle eye wrote: »
    There is plenty of talk about them, they are ranked no.1 ever since the Seahawks first got beaten.

There really isn't.

No one is effusive or gushing about them as you would expect at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Awful start from the Chiefs' D but great drive to tie things up. Could turn into a bit of a shootout.

That TD from the chiefs looked like it was on the training ground. Gorgeous play.

Well if Carr keeps this up the Chiefs are going to struggle to stay with the Raiders, he's 6/6 for 106 yards and a TD, the other TD was a goal line carry for Jacobs. 14-7 Raiders at the end of the first.

Eh, it's the Mahomes Chiefs. It's a bit early to be counting them out. Good to see them being outplayed early though as a Broncos fan.

EDIT: he says as they run in a response.

Eh, it's the Mahomes Chiefs. It's a bit early to be counting them out. Good to see them being outplayed early though as a Broncos fan.

I didn't rule them out. I simply said that if Carr kept up that level of play they'd struggle to stay with the Raiders.
    It was a comment about how well Carr started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Bad time for a pick, would've been nice to go into half time ahead and getting the ball to start the second.

Advertisement