Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift from 3 Year old to Mother & Grandparents

Options
  • 10-11-2020 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

Ok is it to soon to talk about the big red man coming :confused:

Its the same every year but this time its not a case of shopping around the city centre its all going to be online.

So have done the picture frames from Grandchild and Son to Grandparents and Mother over the years.

So looking for input and ideas to gift that wont break the bank as trying to keep it as reasonable as possible this year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I saw a lovely little calendar in a store recently and it has three boxes at the end that you can pop photos into. Planning on getting one each for grannys this year.. Was quite nice, it was only a pound shop place..

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I do personalized photo calendars with pictures of the kids from throughout the year for my parents. Although be warned, I did it once and they loved it so much that it had to turn into a yearly tradition! I pick photos that are personal to them, ones taken in their house / with them / their dog etc.

I’ve ordered a few different websites, usually go with whatever one has a sale on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

You might get some ideas here... https://touch.boards.ie/forum/1301 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

You could do the salt dough Christmas decorations, put a hand print or foot print on them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Photo calendars are a useful gift. Also Christmas tree decorations. The ornament shop.ie have lovely personalised ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement