Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Irving

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

^^^^^

Wilder photo from the "christiansolution.net" website?

The same website that describes in 'detail' how the "Swedish-jew" [sic] Eisenhower led the conspiracy? That it was a 'popularity coup' for him?

Excellent research. At least Irving uses primary materials to support his views - you might take a lesson from him in that regard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Neutronale is either a Holocaust denier or a troll. None of his posts have adressed the key issues put to him and in response he has put forward ambiguous points or obfuscation, backed up by links to / or excerpts from Wiki. or anti-Semitic sites that have no basis in history.
    Could a Mod please do something with this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Neutronale is either a Holocaust denier or a troll. None of his posts have adressed the key issues put to him and in response he has put forward ambiguous points or obfuscation, backed up by links to / or excerpts from Wiki. or anti-Semitic sites that have no basis in history.
    People should stop engaging for this apologist for Irving's fascism

People should stop engaging for this apologist for Irving's fascism

I kind of tend to disagree.

I think people of that ilk need to be called out and the ridiculousness of their assertions subject to scrutiny. They should post their 'evidence' for all to see, only then will they be seen for what they are.

Otherwise, they'll claim they are just being ignored / ostracised / martyred for telling the truth.

I think there is an argument for moving the thread out of History and Heritage - not sure where though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boomchicawawa

Jawgap wrote: »

I think there is an argument for moving the thread out of History and Heritage - not sure where though.

Suggestions: To a thread of 'fantasy and fiction', 'hocus pocus, smoke and mirrors thread', 'i see it but I don't believe it' thread, 'the ulterior motive thread', 'I just like stirrin it thread' 'zzzzzzzzz thread'. 'The Einsatzgruppen were a great bunch of lads' thread 'I only believe Holocaust denial forums' thread...etc...etc...etc...etc...etc..

My vote would be that all the 'interesting and informed' posters share their reading/research/visiting experiences with each other on another thread, would love to hear more from you guys. I've been to Auschwitz, Ann Franks house and Oradour Sur Glane, but would like some info on other places of WW2 interest...etc :) ps I went to these places not to be convinced they happened, I went because I knew they happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Neutronale

tac foley wrote: »
    Sir - you are wasting your time posting factual images. Mr 'neutronale' is not interested in them. For whatever his reasons, and for whatever agenda he has subscribed to, his mind is made up.

None of it - to him or the nazi apologist Irving - ever happened.

tac

Are you going to confine your contribution to playing the man?

I googled the reference "RF/Bn 1674/43 Goh.RS"
    Four hits were returned.
    One site (Winstonsmith) is anti-semitic
    Two hits registered on a self-described Holocaust Revisionist Forum.
    The fourth site has the full correspondence the subsequent bits of which you conveniently left out because they do not support your position / argument such as it is.

Anything you dont agree with is anti-Semitic, such labelling is not to taken seriously :rolleyes:

I'm not obliged to make your pro-holocaustian points for you.

I'm posting this for those of ‘Reason’ who post here. ...and a final Goodbye as I'm finished here.

Still cant resist the half-arsed insults :rolleyes:

You said you were finished ages ago...but you're still here...see u later ;)

Neutronale wrote: »
    Anything you dont agree with is anti-Semitic, such labelling is not to taken seriously :rolleyes:

I'm not obliged to make your pro-holocaustian points for you.

Not quite - two of those sites were revisionist - I don't agree with them but I didn't lump them in with the first one which is blatantly anti-semitic and definitely NSFW

Well, I don't you make any points for me but I love how define posting the complete evidence as making points for me.

Incidentally, when are you posting up the link or links to that correspondence?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭valknut

• Advertisement

valknut wrote: »

And when you're finished watching why not watch some of that posters other videos.....

"9/11 Penatagon Attack - Behind the Smoke Curtain"
    "Cab Driver involved in 9/11"
    "Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile - Proof!"
    "Judea Declares War on Germany"
    etc
    etc
    etc

I doubt even "Conspiracy Theories" would accept this thread.......

tac foley wrote: »
    Re neutronale's post above - 'evacuated and emigrated'............
    Evacuated?
    To where?
    Emigrated?
    To where?
    I'm joining a few others, in fact, I'm going right n

That was what Goering had in his letter to Heydrich, the Jews were to be evacuated and emigrate to the East. That is the part of his letter that is often left out by holocaustians.

Join away, make sure you dont sneak back now :D

^^^^^

Wilder photo from the "christiansolution.net" website?

The same website that describes in 'detail' how the "Swedish-jew" [sic] Eisenhower led the conspiracy? That it was a 'popularity coup' for him?

Excellent research. At least Irving uses primary materials to support his views - you might take a lesson from him in that regard.

It wasnt actually.

Bet you I'm one of the few on here who has used primary sources in this thread, I doubt the same can be said for yourself.

It wasnt actually.

Bet you I'm one of the few on here who has used primary sources in this thread, I doubt the same can be said for yourself.

Can you provide a link to the Himmler correspondence please?

Aha, when you run out of arguments you turn to censorship, so much for free speech and democratic values :rolleyes:

I think people of that ilk need to be called out and the ridiculousness of their assertions subject to scrutiny. They should post their 'evidence' for all to see, only then will they be seen for what they are.

Otherwise, they'll claim they are just being ignored / ostracised / martyred for telling the truth.

Somewhere where its hidden from view so people cant be exposed to the truth. ;)

Somewhere where its hidden from view so people cant be exposed to the truth. ;)

Link, to the Himmler correspondence - any chance?

If you haven't got it - it's ok to admit it and I'll post it up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boomchicawawa

link to an Interrogation of the poor 'maligned and misunderstood' Rudolf Hoess from 1946 - Source. Munich Archives. German first/English second.

http://www.ifz-muenchen.de/archiv/zs/zs-0942.pdf

Link, to the Himmler correspondence - any chance?

If you haven't got it - it's ok to admit it and I'll post it up for you.

I linked to it already, read again :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Why do you insist on asking daft questions? ;)

link to an Interrogation of the poor 'maligned and misunderstood' Rudolf Hoess from 1946 - Source. Munich Archives. German first/English second.

http://www.ifz-muenchen.de/archiv/zs/zs-0942.pdf

Well done you, just shows what you can do when you try.

Hoess wasnt maligned and misunderstood, he was tortured and his family threatened, big difference.

Not quite - two of those sites were revisionist - I don't agree with them but I didn't lump them in with the first one which is blatantly anti-semitic and definitely NSFW

Well, I don't you make any points for me but I love how define posting the complete evidence as making points for me.

Incidentally, when are you posting up the link or links to that correspondence?

Prove it.

What does the second paragraph mean?

Links posted already.

And when you're finished watching why not watch some of that posters other videos.....

"9/11 Penatagon Attack - Behind the Smoke Curtain"
    "Cab Driver involved in 9/11"
    "Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile - Proof!"
    "Judea Declares War on Germany"
    etc
    etc
    etc

I doubt even "Conspiracy Theories" would accept this thread.......

"9/11 Penatagon Attack - Behind the Smoke Curtain" - freeseattle
    "Cab Driver involved in 9/11" - hiptothedig
    "Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile - Proof!" - Alexander Light

Why are you lying?

Why do you insist on asking daft questions? ;)

There are no daft questions. Only daft answers.

I notice how you assiduously avoid answering 'daft' questions in any meaningful way.

"9/11 Penatagon Attack - Behind the Smoke Curtain" - freeseattle
    "Cab Driver involved in 9/11" - hiptothedig
    "Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile - Proof!" - Alexander Light

Why are you lying?

Now who is playing the man not the ball?

All those videos appeared under that users profile. He was probably critiquing them.

Now who is playing the man not the ball?

All those videos appeared under that users profile. He was probably critiquing them.

Appearing under his profile is not the same as him creating or endorsing them, you made it sound as if they were his vids when you can plainly see they are not.

None of that invalidates his Auschwitz video in which he goes through the actual facts.

It would be interesting to see you challenging some of his assertions.

I linked to it already, read again :rolleyes:

Happy to apologise and acknowledge that at post #110 there is indeed a link to the document on the Harvard site - sourced through Mr Winston Smith, I take, it given you've also added links to that vile site in some of your other posts.

Interesting, though, that the link wasn't included in your original post and was added some minutes after.

Appearing under his profile is not the same as him creating or endorsing them, you made it sound as if they were his vids when you can plainly see they are not.

None of that invalidates his Auschwitz video in which he goes through the actual facts.

It would be interesting to see you challenging some of his assertions.

Maybe later - I can only ride one crazy train at a time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Perhaps, its one to ponder. I still think you are downplaying the Palestinian angle and the growing strength of the zionist lobby. Also I think its certainly the case that the suffering of the Jews was appreciated and was beginning to be exploited. I know for example that Hollywood director Billy Wilder made a documentary about Buchenwald in 1945.

%253B%253B%253B.jpg
    John huston made a couple of documentaries on the war in the east. So? Hollywood was a big part of the US war effort, both in hearts and minds and used for expertise when documentary footage was required and lots of people from that industry waded in.

As I said the Zionist lobby though present in the US(naturally, because of the Jewish diaspora there. Just like the Irish republican lobby was present for the same reason) was at a much lower level than later. Perfect example of this was the number of Jews granted visas prewar. Remarkably few considering the size of the place and the existing diaspora. So if Zionism was so influential how come so many Jews were refused visas to the US(and elsewhere for that matter)?

PS if Wilder wanted to gee up the Zionist angle why pick Buchenwald? There were as many Russians and other nationalities incarcerated there. It was an "international" camp.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Advertisement