Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Volunteers using dum dum bullets in 1916

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭McArmalite

Would you have a bit of sense, there's no possibility that that could be construed as ridicule. It was a point made in relation to the diverse pedigree of the Irish.

I heard a fella in the pub saying that they knew Mountbatten had dandiriff as Head and Shoulders were found on the beach. Now "there's no possibility that that could be construed as ridicule . It was a point made in relation to the " type of shampoo he used ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055135685&page=2
    Templeton,
    It's a long, long time since I was there. I'll never go back because of the yard.

doesn't sound like someone who would ridicule the 1916 executions.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Jackie laughlin

Fratton,
    God, that was a decent thing you just did. Thank you.

Advertisement