Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso - 'Gifting Friday' Vertuo Machine + Aerocinno 3+ 100 Capsules €99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

gerard2210 wrote: »
    Have a look at the nespresso website for the info you're looking for. Prices vary from 45c to 72c depending on the cup/mug size . Capsules can't be bought in regular stores. Nespresso have 3/4 "boutiques" in Ireland, 2 or 3 in Dublin, 1 in Limerick. Compatible capsules can't be bought for this machine. But you can buy a reusable stainless steel capsule and make your own.

Great answer thankyou for the reply.

keredern wrote: »

This works out at about €93 (using Revolut to pay) so a saving of €26 on the €119 Nepresso price! ;)

Nespresso 11389 Vertuo Plus Special Edition, By Magimix, Coffee Capsule Machine - 3 months of coffee and an aeroccino

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07PD9ZMKT/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

Why does paying through revolut make a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

Why does paying through revolut make a difference?

Better conversion rate going from Sterling to euro than with your bank’s or Amazon’s rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

€88 including delivery for Nespresso Vertuo Next and Aerocinno from Amazon Germany

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08JCHBK8V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_i_Q79S135BDE9SRTY4HNWZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Same deal in harvey Norman at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

Looking at the offers on the Nespresso site. Can anyone tell me the difference between the Vertuo Plus and the Vertuo Next?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

crank_1975 wrote: »
    Looking at the offers on the Nespresso site. Can anyone tell me the difference between the Vertuo Plus and the Vertuo Next?

https://youtu.be/C4kQjzptsn0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Can anyone link this offer if it’s still going anywhere please. My old machine died last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

€88 including delivery for Nespresso Vertuo Next and Aerocinno from Amazon Germany

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08JCHBK8V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_i_Q79S135BDE9SRTY4HNWZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

wonder if there are any other deals like this one at the min? looking for one with an Aerocinno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

darego wrote: »
    wonder if there are any other deals like this one at the min? looking for one with an Aerocinno

I purchased one of the machines from the amazon warehouse for €42 and contacted Nespresso via online chat regarding the spring promotion including Aerocinno. They posted me out a gift card for free aerocinno and €30 free credit for first order of caspsules. Have to say i thought their customer service was top class.

Got a Vertuo Next yesterday and first 2 capsules used had no crema, looks like machine is a dud :mad:

Going to contanct Nespresso today to see what they will do.

crank_1975 wrote: »
    Got a Vertuo Next yesterday and first 2 capsules used had no crema, looks like machine is a dud :mad:

Going to contanct Nespresso today to see what they will do.

Did you press the button 3 times to clean it out with water? Plus did you sync it to the Nespresso app?

Did you press the button 3 times to clean it out with water? Plus did you sync it to the Nespresso app?

Yeah - did all that, rang nespresso and they said "Not all capsules are supposed to have a crema"?????

One of the reasons I upgraded was to have creamier coffee. Anyway, they did a factory reset while on call (by closing lid but not locking and then pressing button 5 times) and still flat black coffee with a thin bubbly crema (like a glass of craft stout that is a bit flat) so they are replacing machine.

Surely syncing with the app is not a requirement for good coffee is it?

Surely syncing with the app is not a requirement for good coffee is it?

I thought the same, but it worked properly after I synced it......

I thought the same, but it worked properly after I synced it......

Ill give it a shot so. Although mine is working fine.
    Anyone descaled it using vinegar?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Ill give it a shot so. Although mine is working fine.
    Anyone descaled it using vinegar?

I'd use Steradent tabs before vinegar if you're not going to use the actual descaling tablets.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 COYBIG14

Anyone here buy the machine from Amazon at approx €80?

Can you still activate the subscription to get the aeroccinno if you buy it from Amazon does anyone know ?

Fann Linn wrote: »
    I'd use Steradent tabs before vinegar if you're not going to use the actual descaling tablets.

It wouldn't connect with the Bluetooth. Ah well.
    But steradent? Put it into the water container and let it dissolve is it? How many tabs?

• Advertisement

COYBIG14 wrote: »
    Anyone here buy the machine from Amazon at approx €80?

Can you still activate the subscription to get the aeroccinno if you buy it from Amazon does anyone know ?

Yes and yes. Just go to their website and follow the instructions. Have the serial number ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭eoz

Ordered from Amazon last night. 84 euro delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Similar offer this year for €109 - all colours in stock for now.

Gifting Friday Vertuo Matte Black & Aeroccino3 with 200 FREE CAPSULES*

*Based on 100 pre-selected capsules & 2 months Coffee Subscription credit. Offer ends 29.11.21.

When you go to checkout it looks like they're throwing in a free mug.

You can avail of this even if you bought one last year, and use up your accumulated coffee credit to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭C0N0R

Seem to be throwing in a free notebook for me, I’d rather a mug! Thoughts on this offer, will it be the best I can get?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭R11

Does this take the generic capsules from Aldi?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nemefuria

Nope, only takes the VertuoLine capsules from Nespresso.

Though apparently you can get reusable capsules (see post #121).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

As the OP from last year - yea, it's a great deal. I'm still knocking them back every day, I like the vertuo range cos they pour a big 230ml mug in one go compared to the original nespresso capsules that you gotta top up with water,

You won't get better value than the black friday deal and it seems to be limited to once a year. Subscription is also ideal for whatever free months are included then cancel after if not using.

It's kept me caffeinated while WFH for the whole pandemic!

Very tempted, I use an original with an aeroccino 3 daily both are 3 years old so not expecting them to last forever. So considering picking up their replacement now.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭thefa

Is the vertuo any good for making smaller coffees like Flat Whites or more geared towards the larger coffees you mention? I’ve seen reviews that suggest the latter.

Only been drinking coffee for a few months and weighing up is it worthwhile. Have an aeropress and between it and frothing the milk, it puts you off making them at times.

• Advertisement

From my understanding it will do espresso and double espresso shots for milk coffees like flat whites and you can use the aeroccino to froth the milk then too, and you can also use it for longer mug based coffees too.

Does anyone have any idea what capsules are included in the 100 that come with it?

Advertisement