Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing YouTube Family Subs?

Options
  • 24-11-2020 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭sosq

Do it yourself. Use VPN ( i.e. Tunelbear), use IP from India, go to youtube.com/premium while using VPN with India's IP, buy subscription for family for €2.40 per month, share with max 4 other people, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Sappy404

sosq wrote: »
    Do it yourself. Use VPN ( i.e. Tunelbear), use IP from India, go to youtube.com/premium while using VPN with India's IP, buy subscription for family for €2.40 per month, share with max 4 other people, enjoy.

Don't all members of the 'family' have to change their Google location to India to get this to work?

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Don't all members of the 'family' have to change their Google location to India to get this to work?

No, only you and only when purchasing premium. After that you can turn VPN off and remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

What did you enter as an address when signing up?

What did you enter as an address when signing up?

Any address in India :D just start typing letters and choose first one
    Or use in example some factory or rail station address.

• Advertisement

Any address in India :D just start typing letters and choose first one
    Or use in example some factory or rail station address.

Worked like a charm, Thanks!

Now to find something similar for Spotify :confused:

Worked like a charm, Thanks!

Now to find something similar for Spotify :confused:

Well maybe I spoke to soon. It's working fine on my phone and pc. But when I tried to add my wife's account, it wouldn't work, saying it was in a different country to the original. I tried changing the region on my wife's phone, but that didn't work.
    Any suggestions? Thanks

Advertisement