Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Imagine LTE Rural Broadband

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Nalz wrote: »
    I don't think Imagine let you change it on their device

Might depend on the specific router.

I have a more recent one and I can make the changes in the Imagine router.

Mine is the Gemtek WVRTM-130ACN.

I was upgraded by Imagine (cost €100) when I asked them to allow Bridge mode so I could use my own router, so I'm using a Netgear router instead , but the option to edit the DNS settings are there on my Imagine router as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭RonTon

I can log into imagine router but can’t change the dns on it ,I can see where to change it but option is greyed out .
    I did change it on my own router(orbi mesh) and it does seam to have improved loading of webpages .

When I log in to imagine portal you can see how much daily data is used , this definitely isn’t accurate , days with no or minimal usage in house for me still has 8gb been used . When month is over you can’t see daily usage just month totals .

For €60 a month imagine is terrible , if I had any other option I would change but I don’t unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭Debub

mossie wrote: »
    It's very dependent on what mast you're on. I joined them late 2019, new mast, was told my speeds would be up to 70Mbs download but it's averaged higher than that generally- 80+Mbps in the evening 100+Mbps off peak. Upload speed around 7 - 8 Mbps anytime. However my sister-in-law 200m away gets a max of 40Mbps and it's often much lower but she's on a different mast.
    god's toy wrote: »
    I think it all comes down to if your in a built-up high demand area/how new the transmitter is and if the transmitter is over subscribed (yet?) or not.

I got connected to them in Rathdrum Wicklow well over a year ago with a brand new site/mast and that connection got me over 200mbs on day one and still today gets over its 150mbs mark even at peak times. (according to my Sam-Kows box) I myself moved house and went with them again (about 4 months ago) but this time connecting to a transmitter that looked to be much more lightly older and more heavily used (serving Wicklow town itself) and while my connection speed is down (40 to 80 sometimes up to 100mbs) it still never drops much lower than 40 at 7pm that even at peaks times. my only issue is the phone port on the box doesn't work anymore...

From what I have seen here, most of the complaints are from long standing users who are on longer standing/established transmitters that were simple over subscribed... Not for one moment saying I wont be back with the same complaints myself down the road but so far so good...
    joujoujou wrote: »
    That's the biggest concern. Thay just came in, so first few connected are getting decent speeds. With more and more connected to the same sector, speeds will drop significantly.
    ARGINITE wrote: »
    At what time of the day do they see these speeds and when did the connection go live?

Thanks for the comments
    These are average speeds for them and they have had Imagine for about 4 months now. The mast is not 'new' as we have had the masts (on a hill outside town) for a long time now. Imagine is using it from about last year. There is a clear sight of the mast from my house and would be about 3 kms as the crow flies. As far as I could find out, Imagine doesn't have 'many' customers at the moment in our area, which might change in the near future. I spoke to Vodafone for a long time yesterday - escalated it to senior management and they have upped my speed from 7 to 10/11 now, but that the highest that they can go. I did get an understanding from my conversation that they are all waiting on the NBP to roll out to give fibre to home (ATM its fibre to cabinet and copper to home). NBP looks like about 2 years away for our area. Imagine will be €16.00 more than my Voda bill per month. We are getting a new Telly today (we were on an 'unsmart' 14 year old Telly till now) - and have switched from Sky to Netflix/Prime a few months ago and also the son has been after us for a PS4/5. Looking at all the comments, I think that we will see how the TV works on the current speeds and if not we might switch to Imagine till we get the NBP rolled out

good plan?
    :-)
    Thanks a mil

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Debub wrote: »
    Thanks for the comments
    These are average speeds for them and they have had Imagine for about 4 months now. The mast is not 'new' as we have had the masts (on a hill outside town) for a long time now. Imagine is using it from about last year. There is a clear sight of the mast from my house and would be about 3 kms as the crow flies. As far as I could find out, Imagine doesn't have 'many' customers at the moment in our area, which might change in the near future. I spoke to Vodafone for a long time yesterday - escalated it to senior management and they have upped my speed from 7 to 10/11 now, but that the highest that they can go. I did get an understanding from my conversation that they are all waiting on the NBP to roll out to give fibre to home (ATM its fibre to cabinet and copper to home). NBP looks like about 2 years away for our area. Imagine will be €16.00 more than my Voda bill per month. We are getting a new Telly today (we were on an 'unsmart' 14 year old Telly till now) - and have switched from Sky to Netflix/Prime a few months ago and also the son has been after us for a PS4/5. Looking at all the comments, I think that we will see how the TV works on the current speeds and if not we might switch to Imagine till we get the NBP rolled out

good plan?
    Thanks a mil

To be honest , the Imagine Service is incredibly variable so the only way to get a reasonable idea of the service is to find out which mast you'd be connecting to and post the details here to see if there are others connected to the same one that can give you feedback.

The Service varies massively from one location to another , you really can only compare with those in the same general area as you.

The performance is all over the place with them, some people do reasonably well with them others have a terrible time.

It is totally dependent on your location and how many others are connecting to the same sector of the same mast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭morgana

I have been with Imagine (LTE) more or less since they started out - the Bweeng mast is one of the first that went live. Over the years it had its ups and (massive) downs and there were times (last year during the first lockdown in particular) where I cursed them to high heaven and back. I did braze it out with their CS (some were very helpful, others less so) and finally someone higher up took ownership and got the problem sorted (took two call-outs in the space of 6 weeks and two different sets of equipment), but the problem got finally solved.
    The latest problem were the website loading errors which got solved by changing the DNS server.
    So, overall I am lets say content with periods of rage xD - but no other option till the NBP comes along - and has our premises hasn't even been scheduled for a survey that is years away.
    Speeds are excellent off peak (80+) and at peak times its good enough to stream / game on several devices.

TLDR: You may have to persevere with CS in case of problems but overall it's the best of a bad lot for me so far.

• Advertisement

morgana wrote: »
    I have been with Imagine (LTE) more or less since they started out - the Bweeng mast is one of the first that went live. Over the years it had its ups and (massive) downs and there were times (last year during the first lockdown in particular) where I cursed them to high heaven and back. I did braze it out with their CS (some were very helpful, others less so) and finally someone higher up took ownership and got the problem sorted (took two call-outs in the space of 6 weeks and two different sets of equipment), but the problem got finally solved.
    The latest problem were the website loading errors which got solved by changing the DNS server.
    So, overall I am lets say content with periods of rage xD - but no other option till the NBP comes along - and has our premises hasn't even been scheduled for a survey that is years away.
    Speeds are excellent off peak (80+) and at peak times its good enough to stream / game on several devices.

TLDR: You may have to persevere with CS in case of problems but overall it's the best of a bad lot for me so far.

My experience would be very similar to yours - Generally ok , but with periods of huge frustration.

The service is by some margin the best(only) currently available to me - I can't get service from any of the other Wireless providers due to my location and the fixed line service is 3Mb/s at the absolute best.

Like you , I have no idea when NBP will be available as I can't see any indication when the are even going to do the survey.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    To be honest , the Imagine Service is incredibly variable so the only way to get a reasonable idea of the service is to find out which mast you'd be connecting to and post the details here to see if there are others connected to the same one that can give you feedback.

The Service varies massively from one location to another , you really can only compare with those in the same general area as you.

The performance is all over the place with them, some people do reasonably well with them others have a terrible time.

It is totally dependent on your location and how many others are connecting to the same sector of the same mast.

I will be on the mast in Seskin (West Cork, Bantry Town)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭vidapura

If you have access to the router it is easier to make the change there and then all devices on the network will use it rather than having to edit each one individually.

Thanks,
    I can log in to the modem.. but don't appear to have access to any option/page/menu that allows me to configure the DNS....
    The Network section only has port forwarding visible...

Thanks tho, it would definitely be easier that way...

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭mossie

Thanks for the comments

good plan?
    Thanks a mil

That sounds like the mast is relatively new from the imagine point of view even though the actual mast is there for years. They just added their equipment to an existing mast, as they did in my area, so may be relatively empty still. One problem, my brother had imagine out a few weeks ago and they couldn't get a signal even though the mast is clearly visible and less than 3km away. They said that he is in a blank area between 2 cells (I think) on the mast and until they add another cell he can't get it. So even having clear visibility of the mast is no guarantee of service.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭joeirish

deadl0ck wrote: »
    What have you as your DNS settings right now on the device you are testing on right now ?

This is mine: ddMR0Ek.png
    I'm a bit of a novice on this but is this how you do this on a Mac?

Network in Preferences
    Click on Advanced
    Click on DNS tab
    Click on + below DNS Servers pane
    Then Click OK

I've attached a screenshot of this.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 tubawaski

joeirish wrote: »
    I'm a bit of a novice on this but is this how you do this on a Mac?

Network in Preferences
    Click on Advanced
    Click on DNS tab
    Click on + below DNS Servers pane
    Then Click OK

I've attached a screenshot of this.

Thanks

Quick google search reaps rewards ;)

https://www.support.com/how-to/how-to-change-dns-settings-on-a-mac-10189

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

For those asking about changing DNS settings on the router, Imagine will do that for you. They have done it for me.
    I have my own internal DNS that I use. I just emailed the support and they had it changed over within 30 minutes. I'm sure they would do it for external DNS too.
    To: Imagine Technical Support <support@imagine.ie>
    Please assign a static IP address to the following device;
    IPv4 192.168.15.136
    MAC xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

Please also assign the IPv4 address as the primary and ONLY DNS address for DHCP clients.

Regards,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

...But just remember changing the DNS to a better one won't/doesn't make your connection or download speeds any faster. What it will do is speed up the rate/reaction time a request for a webpage/data is given or routed, by avoiding there pisspore DNS servers Imagine are using... Something like cloud-flair 1.1.1.1 or Googles own 8.8.8.8 can feel a hell of a lot more snappier. An added bonus is using 1.1.1.1 makes it a lot harder for your ISP to see what your even doing on the web.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,802 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Even though you could still be able to find quicker/more reliable ones than 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1. There are simple, handy and free applications for testing nameservers.

Like this one - https://www.grc.com/dns/benchmark.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Wheelman2

I will be on the mast in Seskin (West Cork, Bantry Town)

I would personally stay away from them if I were you. We've been with them 2-3 years, first 2 years were great and then it all went down hill and has been horrible for quite a long time now. You ring up and tell them your problem and its always you're using too much data when you're not even close to the cap.

This month has been the worst we've experienced. After 6pm the speeds ALWAYS drop below 10mbps. If you watch Netflix, if someone is playing games, you'll have to make the choice on who does what because the internet is that bad.

I've rang 4 times this week, told the same BS that we've changed your settings on your router and it should now be fine. They said this 3 days in a row and got put higher up today after the fourth call. They don't have the excuse of "You're using too much data" this month because we never surpassed the 30gb daily limit.

If you have anyone that plays games, downloads videos, watches Netflix in HD or UHD, forget it.

I was also told to use my mobile data so we don't hit the limit. Imagine paying 60 euro a month to have to use mobile data.

They also have an excessive usage policy if you hit 200gb in a month you're more likely to get de-prioritised.

We were also told we are on our best mast too. They've oversubscribed all of them. Just look at their reviews, also look at the reviews that aren't invited and you'll get a sense of what this company is really like.

If you'd like pictures of our speeds etc, just ask or if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

I'd personally tell you to stick it out and wait for NBP, that's what I'm currently doing as we should be getting Fibre in February to April 2021.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,822 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Is it worth gathering all these complaints and sending something to Comreg as a group? Many voices n all that jazz.

If it was 20 quid a month I wouldn't mind too much, but 60!!! Havin a laugh at that price.

Is it worth gathering all these complaints and sending something to Comreg as a group? Many voices n all that jazz.

If it was 20 quid a month I wouldn't mind too much, but 60!!! Havin a laugh at that price.
    I totally agree, if you look at their trust pilot reviews they're horrendous.

That's a review I seen and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's all true....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

hi guys

is imagine broadband only wired ie through the landline?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

akelly02 wrote: »
    is imagine broadband only wired ie through the landline?

No, wireless only, 3.6 GHz band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

The Cush wrote: »
    No, wireless only, 3.6 GHz band.

thanks for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,822 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Wheelman2 wrote: »

That's a review I seen and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's all true....

Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Anyone else getting imagine to blame the SkyQ box and SkyQ mini boxes for dropout and lack of speed?
    That’s the latest we have got.

irishfeen wrote: »
    Anyone else getting imagine to blame the SkyQ box and SkyQ mini boxes for dropout and lack of speed?
    That’s the latest we have got.

No, for me they've been blaming our WiFi boosters for the lack of speed and dropouts :confused:

Since they can't blame us for going over the limit since we haven't gone near it, they're now coming out with that about the Wifi Boosters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

At this point the only way to fix it is to start getting rid of customers. They are totally oversubscribed.

I had 2 good years with them but it has gone very bad in the evenings in the last couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭verizon

I wouldn't mind some examples of the better providers :)

My time with Imagine is still running out but the only other company I've rang is Aptus. Not a lot of reviews on here about them so I'm more hopeful than anything.

verizon wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind some examples of the better providers :)

My time with Imagine is still running out but the only other company I've rang is Aptus. Not a lot of reviews on here about them so I'm more hopeful than anything.

You wouldn't mind some examples of the better providers? I'm not sure what you're really trying to get at with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 micksey1969

I had Aptus for nearly a year no complaints went for the 50 meg package and speeds were 40mbps 24/7. I moved house and tried to get them at the new address but they couldn't get a signal too many trees they said so i have 28mbps on the land line with Digiweb and the NBI is due here in september.

I'd personally tell you to stick it out and wait for NBP, that's what I'm currently doing as we should be getting Fibre in February to April 2021.

Unfortunately for a lot of (Most?) Imagine customers there is little in the way of real alternatives. For me I won't see fibre in 2021 or most likely not in 2022 or even 2023. I tried a few other wireless providers and Imagine are the only alternative for me to 2 or 3 Mbps with Eir etc and, to be fair, they have been reliable for me (for the most part). Maybe I'm lucky that I'm on a mast that isn't oversubscribed.

Unfortunately for a lot of (Most?) Imagine customers there is little in the way of real alternatives. For me I won't see fibre in 2021 or most likely not in 2022 or even 2023. I tried a few other wireless providers and Imagine are the only alternative for me to 2 or 3 Mbps with Eir etc and, to be fair, they have been reliable for me (for the most part). Maybe I'm lucky that I'm on a mast that isn't oversubscribed.

You're obviously one of the lucky ones then since I'm currently getting Eir speeds with Imagine. I have speed tests over the duration of the week and the highest it got to was 20mbps and straight back down to 10 afterwards.

• Advertisement

You're obviously one of the lucky ones then since I'm currently getting Eir speeds with Imagine. I have speed tests over the duration of the week and the highest it got to was 20mbps and straight back down to 10 afterwards.

I may well be. I am with them 13 months on a new mast and have been happy with the speeds. That may change as the mast fills up though.

I may well be. I am with them 13 months on a new mast and have been happy with the speeds. That may change as the mast fills up though.
    With them 3 years, first two were good and then downhill after that. It seems like only time will tell for you.

Like some one said - we don't have options, either go with Imagine for higher speeds (hopefully) and uncertainty or stay with a max 10mbps stable service (Vodafone) and wait for 2 or more years for NBP. Also need to spend and extra €100 euro for installation with Imagine and maybe getting wifi boosters to get signal on the 1st floor as Imagine will put the router in the kitchen at the back of the house

Like some one said - we don't have options, either go with Imagine for higher speeds (hopefully) and uncertainty or stay with a max 10mbps stable service (Vodafone) and wait for 2 or more years for NBP. Also need to spend and extra €100 euro for installation with Imagine and maybe getting wifi boosters to get signal on the 1st floor as Imagine will put the router in the kitchen at the back of the house

As I've previously described them , they are a "provider of last resort".

No one "chooses" Imagine , you end up with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Down again in the middle of a meeting. Oh the joys of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Mine is gone aswell, they have absolutely gone to crap lately. They used to be good but the last 3 months have actually been disgraceful, i mean the last year has been poor but lately its un unusable. When i tried ringing them just now i just got a tone like that number doesnt exist. I tried their sales line aswell and same thing. Whats going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭bergipau

Mine is gone aswell, they have absolutely gone to crap lately. The used to be good but the last 3 months have actually been disgraceful, i mean the last year has been poor but lately its un unusable. When i tried ringing them just now i just got a tone like that number doesnt exist. I tried their sales line aswell and same thing. Whats going on.

Gone here in Laois also.

Mine is gone aswell, they have absolutely gone to crap lately. They used to be good but the last 3 months have actually been disgraceful, i mean the last year has been poor but lately its un unusable. When i tried ringing them just now i just got a tone like that number doesnt exist. I tried their sales line aswell and same thing. Whats going on.

Exact thing happened to me. I tried ringing and just got a beep and cut off. I totally agree with all you said. I'm the exact same as you. This month up until now, throughout the whole day we're getting a max of 15 mpbs and then at 1am speeds go up to 40-50 but its pointless since everyone is in bed at that time.

It's your choice, we're just giving our opinions and what it has been like for us. We're basically getting 10 mbps for the whole of this month and when everyone is at home that being 2 other people, I use my mobile data for my PC. If you look at the reviews on Trustpilot you'll see a lot of people with the same problem. If you look at all the positive reviews they just talk about the installation and how nice the people were, but as I said it's just our opinion on them.

Below are pictures of what our usage is and what my speed is tonight. Those speeds have been consistent over this whole month.

Two people also coming home, it'll be a fun night ahead using mobile data.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Below are pictures of what our usage is and what my speed is tonight. Those speeds have been consistent over this whole month.

Two people also coming home, it'll be a fun night ahead using mobile data.

wow thats bad , especially seeing as your a fairly light user.

i have downloaded large files during off peak times, because they said it would not affect your speeds or count towards your data limit, but its all lies. I downloaded a game one night at 3am and i was crippled to 0.7mb all the following day.
    during the day my upper limit would be 10gb but they keep throttling me to near nothing

i was a big fan of theirs when i joined them in 2016 but now i want out. unfortunately i have no other option where i live. Over the phone line id be lucky to get 2mb down. but as soon as i can im getting away from them.

Their trust pilot reviews are a joke aswell. i left a negative review and they contacted trust pilot to have it removed saying that it was a fake review. i had to send in a few invoices over a period of time to prove i was a customer or the review would have been removed.
    How many people wouldn't have been bothered and would have ignored it only to have their review removed.
    All the good review are invited reviews from people on the system less than 2 months, and i fully believe they keep your speeds good at the start.

They are a joke of a company

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Also need to spend and extra €100 euro for installation with Imagine and maybe getting wifi boosters to get signal on the 1st floor as Imagine will put the router in the kitchen at the back of the house

I had a similar problem. Chatted to the guys who came and they left enough spare cable on the installation for me to re-run it from the roof to the front of the property and into my kitchen where I originally wanted it. Bought the connecting Cat5 kit off Amazon for a tenner and reconnected it to the router.

TT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SkepticQuark

Been going on and off since 10pm joys, DNS is set to not use imagine's before anyone asks, again, still getting same issues of not resolving URLs etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭morgana

Actually pretty OK for me since I changed the DNS server. Got about 30 down/2 up at 21.30 last night. Only a tiny bit of buffering while streaming last night arund 6pm but that could have been the site also (Mediathek notoriously poor) and was fine after a few minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭Magilla Gorilla

1 month update. Just tested and getting 30.5. It does go down significantly in the evenings sometimes but is 99% usable even then. Two young adults here over Christmas and even they were pleased!

As I said earlier, I was struggling to get 3Mb with landline so I’m still happy enough. No real options for me anyway.

Eir never got back to me regarding upgrading to high-speed. 🙄

Separately, the Department of Communications told me the rollout map on THEIR website was wrong and our property was NOT in the coverage area. 🀔

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SkepticQuark

Getting spikes of 800ms to an Azure server in Dublin, fibre-like speeds and reliability!
    EDIT: Correction, 1,800ms

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭motley

Leaving Imagine next month for Lighnet after being with them for over 3 years in east Galway.

First two years had no issues but the last year especially the last three months, it has gotten very bad.

Bad download speeds, connection time outs. Sometimes it just randomly drops, sometimes it shows full strength wifi but pages won't load. The tech support are good but you're waiting to talk to them for over an hour sometimes. I suspect adding more connections to towers has really affected our own connection. There are only two towers in my area and 1 is blocked by hills. An engineer came out to look at what could be done and he said my only option was to try cut trees down in hedge to get a better line of sight for signal.

Hopefully Lighnet will be better and at least that will be one less connection on a tower for others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭vidapura

motley wrote: »
    Leaving Imagine next month for Lighnet after being with them for over 3 years in east Galway.

First two years had no issues but the last year especially the last three months, it has gotten very bad.

Bad download speeds, connection time outs. Sometimes it just randomly drops, sometimes it shows full strength wifi but pages won't load. The tech support are good but you're waiting to talk to them for over an hour sometimes. I suspect adding more connections to towers has really affected our own connection. There are only two towers in my area and 1 is blocked by hills. An engineer came out to look at what could be done and he said my only option was to try cut trees down in hedge to get a better line of sight for signal.

Hopefully Lighnet will be better and at least that will be one less connection on a tower for others.

Hiya,
    I'd be really interested in hearing how things go with Lightnet.
    Maybe you could check in with us in a coupla months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭homewardbound11

motley wrote: »

Same here . Recent connections to the network have made a dramatic change . We really need a good service from 9-5 . We’re not massively bothered after 7 pm but since all my neighbours moved to imagine , the service has gone from excellent to very bad . At this rate we will have to make back to eircoms 5mB download and .2 upload speeds .

It’s not a case of just complaining it means our day jobs are being effected .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Falconire

vidapura wrote: »
    Hiya,

My neighbour has lightnet as says he is lucky to get 6 Mbit/s at peak times.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭motley

vidapura wrote: »
    Hiya,

Will do. Just hoping for consistency in the connection even if its not as fast as Imagine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement