Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone

Options
  • 13-06-2018 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, wondering if anyone can help on this. I have an iPhone 6s Plus, bought it brand new when it came it so I have it quiet a while. But I am constantly getting the “No Service” on the top left of the screen. Tried re seating the sim, don’t work so got a new sim so the sim wasn’t the problem. Tried other small bits from YouTube like reset network setting and all that but no joy. Thinking it might be software or hardware?? Wondering has any other ideas or even cost to get this repaired or is it even worth getting repaired. Love the phone so don’t want to give up too easy. Thanks :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭200motels

Miguel_330 wrote: »
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help on this. I have an iPhone 6s Plus, bought it brand new when it came it so I have it quiet a while. But I am constantly getting the “No Service” on the top left of the screen. Tried re seating the sim, don’t work so got a new sim so the sim wasn’t the problem. Tried other small bits from YouTube like reset network setting and all that but no joy. Thinking it might be software or hardware?? Wondering has any other ideas or even cost to get this repaired or is it even worth getting repaired. Love the phone so don’t want to give up too easy. Thanks :-)
    Double check if the carrier option is available in settings, if not hook it up to a PC or Mac with itunes and see if there is a carrier update, alternativity you can restore phone to a previous back up you made through icloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Timmy French

If it's signal coverage, please choose a place with good signal and try again
    Secondly, change a normal Zhang mobile phone, change your SIM card to see if there is a signal. In order to determine whether there is a problem with the SIM card
    If both are OK, it may be the card slot or the mobile phone
    Ask this question, it seems that you are a non professional. Then decisively after-sales it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

i have this problem, every day on an xs max, and most likely will have it on my new 12 too. November 2019, the mast in our area suffered a major fault that they mostly fixed, but not fully (their words, not mine!). so since then, I've had ****e coverage even though i have direct line of sight to the mast. and apparently, the technical team have still to identify what the issue is and fix it.

Advertisement