Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a developer persona

Options
  • 02-02-2020 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Was hoping for some guidance. i am writing a paper currently on Security by Design and have created a persona on the user with relative ease. I did this by creating a questionnaire and having a target audience (parents using a babycam) answer it. I need to create a second persona as the developer who are familiar with security and cloud and I don't know anyone in this field so its proving difficult.

Potential questions I would ask would be in relation to - Is security of an application a priority for you? Would you consider it a key component of the application or a nice to have? Do you start building the application with security in mind or try and squeeze it in at the end?

Once I can shape up my questionnaire I have a few people I can ask and may ask on here and some other forums. Any other suggestions or questions i could ask would appreciate advice.

Advertisement