Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Booking.com EUR25 cashback when you spend minimum EUR100

Options
  • 03-06-2019 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

This is a promotion from Energizer.

https://www.energizerholidays.com/ie/en

IE 18+. 03.06.19-31.08.19. Purchase any Energizer® batteries, chargers, flashlights;** enter barcode and details at energizerholidays.com to claim €25 back* when you spend min. €100 on accommodation by 13.10.19 on Booking.com. Allow 60 days after check-out for credit back to payment card on account. Max 1 claim per Booking.com account. See website for full Terms.‬

For example, enter 7638900295641

You are then asked for your name and email address, and once you provide these you immediately receive a unique link via the email address. Click on the link and you are brought to the Booking.com page with the promotional banner displayed at the bottom of the screen.

I tried this out with a made up name, the number above and a temporary email address and it worked, however in the terms it does say: 'Purchase is necessary and internet access is required. A Booking.com account is required to redeem the gift. Entrants must retain their receipt as proof of purchase to send in if requested' but i'm not sure if that is referring to the booking.com receipt?

Make sure to read the T&C, I think the promotion to claim the link is open in Ireland until 31/08/19. The promotion closes on 13/10/19. Im not sure if there is a deadline on the actual stay. It says you can contact support@energizerholidays.com for any questions not answered in the FAQ.

I seen this promotion and got the EAN above on this french website:

https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/25-rembourses-pour-toute-reservation-minimum-de-100-1610931

Comments

No need to buy the batteries google reddit booking.com and you find find lots of booking cashback links

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Dav13579

I was just going to ask about that. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Tbh, sick about all those fake promotions from booking.com when you booking your stay let's say using referal program, getting confirmation about reward and ending with no cashback as "you're not entitled for "

Same will be with this energizer sh*t

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

andersat2 wrote: »
    Tbh, sick about all those fake promotions from booking.com when you booking your stay let's say using referal program, getting confirmation about reward and ending with no cashback as "you're not entitled for "

Same will be with this energizer sh*t

Hah?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭downtheroad

No need to buy the batteries google reddit booking.com and you find find lots of booking cashback links

Cheers for this tip. Just amended a reservation I have in 2 weeks time and am getting cashback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Hah?
    Booking.com limits they amount of cashback offers you can use.

There are dozens of 15-25 euro cashback links out there but after using two or three booking.com will say your are not eligible after processing

• Registered Users Posts: 23,367 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Not as good, but Paypal:
    Get €20 off your purchase with PayPal at Booking.com when you spend at least €150* and when you book an accommodation in a country in the eurozone.

This offer is valid for a purchase on https://www.booking.com/paypal-ie between May 28th, 2019 until July 14th, 2019 (both dates inclusive). The offer needs to be saved to your PayPal account and will then be automatically deducted in the checkout if you pay with PayPal and spend at least €150 on Booking.com. You can use the offer for any traveling until December 31st, 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 AlfaR147

Booking.com are telling me they have paid me a€15 reward and have supplied an ARN reference number, but my bank has no transaction whatsoever on my account. I have been waiting since April for the reward and they have stopped replying to my emails. Anyone else had this issue and how or if was it resolved?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

yeah seems a lot of deals from booking but was told to lookup T&Cs as a lot of restrictions on countries hotels, timing, so a bit draw of luck if it will be honored.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,111 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

AlfaR147 wrote:
    Booking.com are telling me they have paid me a€15 reward and have supplied an ARN reference number, but my bank has no transaction whatsoever on my account. I have been waiting since April for the reward and they have stopped replying to my emails. Anyone else had this issue and how or if was it resolved? Thanks.

Mine was visible in my booking.com account as a sort of credit rather than actual money in my bank account. I have got it a few times after different friends booked using my link.

• Advertisement
Advertisement