Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 32 transfers. Hot spurs in??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

sheroman01 wrote: »
    A. Reed > Lingard, Watkins > Davis (-4)

B. Watkins > Iheanacho

I'm guessing Iheanacho makes more sense? Do we think he'll keep getting minutes?

Not having Lingard is asking for trouble though, he's the most in form player in the league in a team with no distractions and in the diving seat for top 4. He's going to play every game without question, and may even be on penalties given rice/noble are injured.

Iheanacho is obvious pick, but Watkins isn't performing badly either - 2 in 2 and has DGW at some point.

Not having Lingard will going to be rank kill, more than no having Nacho, as Watkins is returning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Fitz* wrote: »
    Bit mad that I'm thinking of transferring in Bowen instead of Son who has a DGW.

I've taken Bowen as my wildcard pick too. Doubling up with Lingard.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Have gone Bamford to Nacho and KdB to Salah for -4. I had intended to get back on Bruno by this stage but cant fit him in, hoping I dont get punished for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mr Mister

Is Jota out for Son for a -4 worth it for a one week punt?

I've a narrow lead in my money league and looking at this as an insurance plan as my main rival has him.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Mr Mister wrote:
    Is Jota out for Son for a -4 worth it for a one week punt?

Are you going to captain Son after taking a minus 4 for him ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Aguero -> Kane
    Raphinia -> Greenwood

Fancied a punt to accompany Kane. Although not using the TC on Kane while still having it could be considered a punt I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mr Mister

Tiger Roll wrote: »
    Are you going to captain Son after taking a minus 4 for him ?

No I already have Kane so would leave the armband on him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Not having Lingard is asking for trouble though, he's the most in form player in the league in a team with no distractions and in the diving seat for top 4. He's going to play every game without question, and may even be on penalties given rice/noble are injured.

Iheanacho is obvious pick, but Watkins isn't performing badly either - 2 in 2 and has DGW at some point.

Not having Lingard will going to be rank kill, more than no having Nacho, as Watkins is returning.

Totally agree - if it was for free I'd bring Lingard in no problem. Is he worth -4 though? Might just have to bite the bullet and do it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

callaway92 wrote: »
    Who’d be the two Spurs defenders you’d go with in Draft?

I have Aurier and Rodon as my chosen two but Dier, Tanganga and Alderweireld are all available to be picked too.

Hard to know, but in the game at the weekend dier was directly culpable for 2 of the goals they conceded and the spurs fans on the super thread were giving out yards about him but you never know what way Jose sees it

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭JPup

Aguero -> Kane
    Raphinia -> Greenwood

Fancied a punt to accompany Kane. Although not using the TC on Kane while still having it could be considered a punt I suppose?

TC Son?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I did cancelo to regulion. A double this week at home to Sheff Utd in 34 and home to Wolves in 36. I'll be free hitting in 35.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Play Raphinha and hope he starts or take a hit for Bowen? Leaning towards the hit, he could be a nice differential. Bench isn't great this week but at least least I've just Dias left from City now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Aguero -> Kane
    Raphinia -> Greenwood

Id say it is a punt because it is hard to see where is better to use the TC chip than a double gameweek for Kane.

Villa have a DGW at some stage and there are chances other teams will too but we wont know that until after the FA Cup final fixtures are played and games rearranged if necessary. Without that certainty TC Kane looks like the best move right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

Pope to Lloris or Raphinha to Lucas Moura for a -4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Pope to Lloris or Raphinha to Lucas Moura for a -4?

I guess it really depends on who your other GK is?

Pogue eile wrote: »
    I guess it really depends on who your other GK is?

Martinez vs City, despite his tendency to pick up save points I'm inclined to take the hit and get Lloris in.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I've got a lot of red and maroon in my team. It frightens me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Martinez vs City, despite his tendency to pick up save points I'm inclined to take the hit and get Lloris in.

For a hit I'm not so sure, Martinez plus 4, really Lloris will need 2 clean sheets to justify it which is a stretch.

Pogue eile wrote: »
    For a hit I'm not so sure, Martinez plus 4, really Lloris will need 2 clean sheets to justify it which is a stretch.

Anytime I take a hit, I'm happy enough if I break even on it as long as it improves my squad.

Pope wasn't in great form prior to picking up a knock so if Lloris -4 over two matches brings in the same points as Martinez in his single vs City, I'd take it.

Advertisement