Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presentation College

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

She hasn´t tweeted anything since then either. This "story" has gone very quite. I´m curious to know if any boys did come to schools in leggings the following Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

How she went with that rubbish without thinking about it was unbelievable.

Anyone who had intelligence could see it was made up social media bull.

Maybe newstalks budget constraints mean that they don't engage brains.

I suspect a defamation case is in the works as the principal was named several times by her on air as saying this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Darc19 wrote: »

I suspect a defamation case is in the works as the principal was named several times by her on air as saying this.

........ and the male members of staff. They are all perverts according to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭BhoyRayzor

The Nationalist have a lot to answer for as well, they had it as their front page and signed off their reporting on it that the principal had not replied to them by the time they were going to press. So effectively they were printing it regardless then and not waiting to hear the other side. I haven't seen it since so not sure if they have corrected themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

BhoyRayzor wrote: »
    The Nationalist have a lot to answer for as well, they had it as their front page and signed off their reporting on it that the principal had not replied to them by the time they were going to press. So effectively they were printing it regardless then and not waiting to hear the other side. I haven't seen it since so not sure if they have corrected themselves.

The further tragic demise of the regional paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

Didn't believe this story from the start, easier and more professional to enforce the schools uniform policy than to call out girls choice of attire.......

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭contrary_devil

The further tragic demise of the regional paper.

I haven't bought The Nationalist since the Presentation "story", tbh for quite a number of years I have only bought it to read the "Looking Back" stories and the jobs page. In my view the paper has gone down the route of the red top rags with sensationalist front page stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Notmything

Problem is, those who believed the story won't care. Likewise those who have a following and also believed it will just ignore the truth.

Although, tbf, Richie Sadlier has kind of apologised, wonder will it stop him being sued.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Be well and win

only reason to but the nationalist is for the court cases to be honest. Rest is just filler and ads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Notmything

only reason to but the nationalist is for the court cases to be honest. Rest is just filler and ads

I've an elderly relative who phones me once a week to tell me who was in court courtesy of the paper products lol.

My brother was in it once, you could see the shame on her face.

Advertisement