Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm hungry and stuck in my room

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

What if they eat it all I will die

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

You could say that you had been amusing yourself (in an orgasmic manner) and that you just had a big one !

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭BlimpyBoy

anna080 wrote: »
    Omg I can hear my mam dishing out the casserole and giving her some!!

She's won, just accept it.

She knew if she hung on long enough she'd get a bit of that casserole.

She probably knows you're hiding as well.

What if they eat it all I will die

Or they might, depending on your cooking abilities.

Are you sure you really exist !

How come nobody has come to look for you ? ? ?

• Advertisement

blinding wrote: »
    Are you sure you really exist !

How come nobody has come to look for you ? ? ?

That's a good question

Nice knowing ye

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

So what is the problem here?

Your Ma's mate comes in while you're in the bathroom, stays chatting and now all of a sudden you can't leave the room to turn off the oven or check on your dinner in case you what, insult her or something?

The things some people worry about..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Just go in and turn the oven off, if they look at you say, "Ah you're here, sorry been in the loo the last hour, King Kong finger job.....give it ten before you use it, thanks!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

So long, anna080. I'll cherish these moments we've spent together.

• Advertisement

Over and out guys. Hope she chokes on the tesco half price beef.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

blinding wrote: »
    Have you a shotgun or a kalasnikov/armalite anywhere handy !

I don't think she lives in Limerick.

If your easy on the eye and like to be "mastered" you can come and hide in my place !

I may even look for you once in a while !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

BlimpyBoy wrote: »
    She's won, just accept it.

She knew if she hung on long enough she'd get a bit of that casserole.

She probably knows you're hiding as well.

What if the neighbour's on her phone, reading this very thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Bloody hell, OP has issues. How did you ever make it this far in life if you are afraid of interacting with someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

jester77 wrote: »
    Bloody hell, OP has issues. How did you ever make it this far in life if you are afraid of interacting with someone.

I agree with the OP, oul wans talk sh*te for bleedin ages and they're boring as f*ck.

I'd hide too, let them have the casserole and get yourself a snackbox when she's gone.

Not very nice. If you must know she's a stupid old busy body who I wouldn't give the time of day to. I can hear her now having a homophobic rant. Anyway cheers guys, I'll head up now and say I fell asleep. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭daheff

Posters are supposed to back up claims with a link.

or Pics or GTFO :eek:

Not very nice. If you must know she's a stupid old busy body who I wouldn't give the time of day to. I can hear her now having a homophobic rant. Anyway cheers guys, I'll head up now and say I fell asleep. :)

DONT GO!! you'll regret it instantly

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

Don't forget to mention your lesbian satanic lover roasting marshmallows on a burning bible, she will never call again

• Advertisement

WAIT

have you been in the toilet for the last hour???

if you come out now, she'll think you've been sh1tting yourself (literally) for the last hour...she'll probably take one look at you visualising what you did, look at the stew.........there could be projectile vomiting...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Anna, as you were in the toilette, what better to emerge holding your tummy and talking about "the flu" giving you the worst diarrhea ever? Guaranteed that the hag will disappear within the next 60 seconds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

I don't know. This kind of thing happens me often enough . I am only sociable with people i like, and introverted otherwise, as in I could not be bothered me backside spending hours yacking at the kitchen table. If I see people i dont like coming i drift off to me room and often enough end up trapped, especially if they come out and yack in tha hall :mad:

also...this is the very reason why you should have emergency rations available to you...put them in a ziplock bag in the cistern...hide some in your bedroom...in the kitchen too (you cant be too careful!!)

Don't forget to mention your lesbian satanic lover roasting marshmallows on a burning bible, she will never call again

No way, she'd call every day for gossip to pass on at mass.

The trick is to have no news, nothing has happened to you, everyone is healthy, you haven't heard any gossip yourself. You'll never see her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Something similar happened to me recently.

My neighbour, who's fond of a gargle, knocked on our door at quarter past the eleven one night last week.
    I could see her silhouette in the glass panel of the front door, so I told the other half to open the door.

I ran into the kitchen and didnt bother turning the light on.
    (I didn't want to get yapping to yer one; she's always gargled and would probably have invited herself in for a jar).

I heard the other half talking to her and then SHE STEPPED INTO THE HALL.
    They were yapping about her keys or something; she was wondering if she could have her spare set back (she'd lost hers in some drunken stupor earlier that day and wanted the set she'd given us), and while the other half was looking for them, I could hear her NEAR THE KITCHEN DOOR.

I thought to myself "I can't come out now. She'll think I'm a loon, standing in the kitchen in the dark."
    So I remained there until she left.

I told myself I was a sad sad person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Walk into the kitchen, on the phone saying byebyebyebyebyebye :D

Advertisement