Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm hungry and stuck in my room

Options
  • 21-05-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

So I was cooking a nice beef casserole, first time in ages since its quite a cold day today. I popped to the loo and the doorbell went, my mother answered it and it was my neighbour. Now usually if she calls which is hardly ever she will stay a max of ten minutes and leave again. The woman has been in the kitchen chatting for over an hour and all I can think about is my beef casserole burning in the oven!! I didn't bother going up and saying hello because I thought it was just a short visit, but it's not and now I can't just emerge after an hour and be like oh hey!! I can hear the oven is still on. I was thinking I could text my mam and ask her to turn off the oven but knowing her she'll go "oh who's this now oh its Anna, why is she texting me and she's in the next room" which will make me look like a bigger freak than I am right now. Wa. Help. I'm hungry.

Comments

anna080 wrote: »
    I pooped to the loo

I'm sorry but I had to stop reading there. TMI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

I pooped to the loo

Tee Hee!

Edit: Snap Whoopsadaisydoodles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

eh.... just go out and turn it off and stop being so afraid of some woman in the kitchen ye mad yoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I'm sorry but I had to stop reading there. TMI.

Oops! Popped!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

PM your address, I'll create a diversion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

Just walk in tired looking say you closed your eyes for a minute and must have dozed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

I pooped to the loo

Posters are supposed to back up claims with a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

If you're looking for something to fill your time, you're more than welcome to PM me nudes.

How about I climb out the window and come in the back door like Ive just arrived?

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

You sound like a freak. Just go out, say hello, turn off the oven. Say you were busy doing something which is why you didn't say hi before now if she cares that much (which she won't)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Just go into the kitchen for **** sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Strip off, rub shampoo in to your body.
    Then just walk in to the kitchen, say boo, turn the oven off and walk out again.
    There is no way, after that, she will think you are a fruitcake for staying in your room the last hour....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

The ultimate first world problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

So I was cooking a nice beef casserole, first time in ages since its quite a cold day today. I pooped to the loo and the doorbell went, my mother answered it and it was my neighbour. Now usually if she calls which is hardly ever she will stay a max of ten minutes and leave again. The woman has been in the kitchen chatting for over an hour and all I can think about is my beef casserole burning in the oven!! I didn't bother going up and saying hello because I thought it was just a short visit, but it's not and now I can't just emerge after an hour and be like oh hey!! I can hear the oven is still on. I was thinking I could text my mam and ask her to turn off the oven but knowing her she'll go "oh who's this now oh its Anna, why is she texting me and she's in the next room" which will make me look like a bigger freak than I am right now. Wa. Help. I'm hungry.

Ring the fire brigade and tell them that your neighbours house is on fire. When she sees the engine pull up she will probably leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"Oh hi, I didn't know you were here"

Easy peasy surely?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

block your number and call whatsherface.

tell her you're from cooker technical support and needs to turn down the casserole, if she's as much of a moron as you say she'll buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Just go into the kitchen for **** sake.
    Yeah, bollock naked

syklops wrote: »
    "Oh hi, I didn't know you were here"

Easy peasy surely?

We have a tiny house. she would know I can hear her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Just say you were having a good long shìte to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Hack into the White House and remotely take the controls of the Nuclear Football. Launch a nuke towards your house but make sure you detonate it when it's still high up in the atmosphere. It will create an EMP effect that will knock out the power in your area, therefore turning off the oven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Kingp35 wrote: »
    The ultimate first world problem!

Third world people also have neighbours.

Birneybau wrote: »
    Third world people also have neighbours.

They don't have casseroles though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,231 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I imagine some of them do. Goat and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

They have stew like us common 5/8ths.

Omg I can hear my mam dishing out the casserole and giving her some!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Get down there and turn the place upside down! :mad:

Omg I can hear my mam dishing out the casserole and giving her some!!

Excellent. So it's not burnt. She wouldn't give it to the neighbours if it was burnt.

Alls well that ends well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

block your number and call whatsherface.

tell her you're from cooker technical support and needs to turn down the casserole, if she's as much of a moron as you say she'll buy it.

You could make up some lark about having a certain set of skills or whatever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Have you a shotgun or a kalasnikov/armalite anywhere handy !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Burn down the gaf, quick

Advertisement