Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I fecked my banana skin into the river.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Trudiha

So many high horses.

I'd never dream of trying to pick up the horse's ****e. It's so inconsistent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

not feel a bit bad because nature
    you don't have to clean up after your high horse provided its been fed exclusively on apple cores and banana skins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,151 ✭✭✭✭josip

I've had sticky tits from ...

Can't believe nobody has commented on whoopsie's sticky bits yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 katie232

That's really mean...
    You should awful about yourself, those poor fishes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Fish eat banana skin, you're safe .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Ruu wrote: »
    Fish eat banana skin, you're safe .

He could choke a bird though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Potsy84

have thrown her friend in the river
    You, sir, are a monster!!

• Site Banned Posts: 217 ✭✭Father Ted Crilly

libelula wrote: »
    <snip>

Throwing a banana skin away isn't littering (technically it is if you're in a public place). A banana is natural. It's biodegradable. Nature doesn't hurt itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

The bigger question is, if you got done for littering would you be appealing the fine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭lau1247

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Do you know the difference between indoors and outdoors? You're dead right though much better adding to the massive piles in the landfills. Seriously, trees are dropping litter all the time, leaves and fruit. I agree, don't throw them on the path but a few fruit peels aren't going to damage the ecosystem nearly as much as a load of people trampling through giving out about said peelings ruling their view.

I certainly know the difference between indoor and outdoor. That's not the point, the point is you wouldn't litter at home so why would you do it away from home. Stick it in the bin FFS like you do at home or bring it around until you find a bin.

I'd prefer that it goes to a landfill rotting away there any day than people throwing it around the place on the street. You feel that few fruit peels here and there is fine but that is only one or two person doing it. If everyone is free to throw what is essentially litter around the place, you are just as well as living at a landfill anyway.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

A banana tree will grow from that skin on some beach somewhere as a result of your littering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

have thrown her friend in the river
    ^^^
    ^^^
    Food waste going to landfill is not a good thing for the environment, it produces methane a greenhouse gas.

A banana tree will grow from that skin on some beach somewhere as a result of your littering.

Advertisement