Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scuba Diving in Florida

Options
  • 05-10-2016 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone ever been down diving in Florida?
    Currently working in US and looks like I'll be here for all of 2017.
    Would like to get out diving while I'm here.
    Any previous experience would be helpful. Picking Florida as I've always wanted to go and get really hot in the summer!
    Regards

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Yeah. Was there a couple of years ago. Nice enough diving. Clear water etc similar to Caribbean. Was out on east cost Florida near Miami for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭thebeerbaron

Thanks. Iv always wanted to go to Miami. I'll check out the diving options for the city and beaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Thanks. Iv always wanted to go to Miami. I'll check out the diving options for the city and beaches.

Think about going to Hawaii too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Think about going to Hawaii too.

Not somewhere you can just pop over to from Miami :)

Advertisement