Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

Season tickets for individual games can be sold on Stubhub right? I work over here during the week. Might be worth it to guarantee the games I want to go to. 
    Will there still be a waiting list even though its Wembley?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I think they are opening up an additional 18,000 season tickets on top of what is existing ..so assuming you are at least in the 1st 18,000 people in the waiting list.. you will be offered a season ticket ... and this should then guarantee you a season ticket in the new stadium ..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'm a non Spurs Member (not even a fan but lets ignore that!)

Would like to see a game at Wembley next season, maybe in Sept/Oct.
    What sort of availability/price would I be looking at for a low key Saturday 3pm home fixture (Bournemouth, Stoke, Swansea sort of game).
    Would I be best to actually sign up with Spurs, or would I be able to get tickets through people here or elsewhere?
    Would be looking for 4 tickets together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I'm a non Spurs Member (not even a fan but lets ignore that!)

Would like to see a game at Wembley next season, maybe in Sept/Oct.
    What sort of availability/price would I be looking at for a low key Saturday 3pm home fixture (Bournemouth, Stoke, Swansea sort of game).
    Would I be best to actually sign up with Spurs, or would I be able to get tickets through people here or elsewhere?
    Would be looking for 4 tickets together.

You should have no problem getting tickets for one of those matches. Even in a reduced capacity WHL, you could get tickets for those type matches on StubHub for a decent price.

Next year at Wembley there will be an over-supply, so I'd imagine you could go on StubHub and pick them up easily and cheaply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Harry10

Hello,

Does anyone know if you can pay for your season ticket by monthly Direct Debit or do you have to fork out the full amount in one go?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Out of interest are there any rules in your Wembley tenancy about Friday evening games? For a potential visit I've picked out a game (v Bournemouth in October) which can't be moved to the Monday because of CL being on that week. However I've a niggly doubt that it might be moved to the previous Friday night.

Advertisement