Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation needed for a lawnmower

Options
  • 14-01-2019 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭

Our new house is terraced with no side or back entrance.
    We have a medium to small garden out the front and a small one out the back.

We would need to bring lawnmower through the house (kitchen/living room) in order to mow the front of the house. so we want something light that we can carry through without much of a mess

any recommendation is welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 deccydohc

The Husqvarna LC140S is a self propelled mower with foldable handles. It weighs 27kg so you would be able to lift it through the house. Mowers aren't particularly light, usually because they have steel decks and handles.

Link - https://robertkee.ie/product/husqvarna-lc140s-lawnmower

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭usual_suspect

I don't know if you're open to an electric however I purchased a Ryobi electric model in summer 2018. Best decision I've made for the garden. Same power as a petrol mower, quieter, and 20kg in weight.
    It runs off two 18volt battery in series (i.e. 36v) hence the equivalent power output to a petrol. Runs for about 30-40 mins on a full charge.

I purchased in UK and shipped into Ireland at a very reasonable price. I purchased from lawson-hs.co.uk and it was the Ryobi RLM18X41H240
    Tried to purchase in Ireland but a certain large DIY store has exclusive rights on Ryobi in Ireland and has decided to only carry the 18volt versions.

Advertisement