Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

[HTML][/HTML]
    sheroman01 wrote: »
    How did Martial do today? Worth bringing in, or go with the safer Pogba?
    pogba

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Martial could lose mins to Sanchez, lukaku, mata etc...Pogba is undroppable at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Out:
    Son
    Kolasinac

In:
    Bednarek
    Man City MF most likely KDB

Edit :

Scratch that
    Kolasinac cluld stay
    Waiting on Kane news..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hmm, this injury for Kane is a bit of a pain, I had an easy decision of Son and Kamara out, for someone and Rashford in. Now I have a possible problem with Kane, if he's injured, I can do Kane to Rashford and Son to someone like Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

sheroman01 wrote:

I had straight choice between the two 4 weeks ago and picked Martial. Im using my ft to reverse that after watching the game today.

• Advertisement

If Kane is injured and out for a few GWs, Llorente could be worth a punt - surely he would have to start, and he's only 5.6m

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Wilberto wrote: »
    I just realised that I banked my transfer last week. I could have sworn I made an early transfer! :pac: :pac:

Awesome!! :pac:

I'm thinking :

Auba > Kane
    Quaner > Jiminez

Both have decent fixtures coming up.

Thank fcuk I held off on this.

Quanar to Rashford done. :):) Going to have a selection headache next week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Pogba every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Ace2007 wrote: »
    If Kane is injured and out for a few GWs, Llorente could be worth a punt - surely he would have to start, and he's only 5.6m

He’d start alright but I wouldn’t be too confident in returning FPL points. He’d a glorious opportunity earlier and absolutely scuffed it, cant be defined on one chance I know, no Kane, no Son & no Sissoko, might be worthwhile steering clear of Spurs altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Nothing obvious at all as a Son replacement/placeholder. Definitely geting him back in 3 weeks so only want a stop gap, already have Pogba and Richarlison. United have the best fixtures but not sure I want a double up (Marital/Lingard).

Could go with either of the Silvas, Felipe Anderson or Nasri. Anyone else I'm missing?

Southampton have a lovely run, thank god Tadic is gone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Pogba looked way more dangerous.

Mitro to Rashford done. Kane to Aguero if injury confirmed. Alonso and/or Richarlison may get a stay of execution.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Nothing obvious at all as a Son replacement/placeholder. Definitely geting him back in 3 weeks so only want a stop gap, already have Pogba and Richarlison. United have the best fixtures but not sure I want a double up (Marital/Lingard).

Could go with either of the Silvas, Felipe Anderson or Nasri. Anyone else I'm missing?

I think Pogba & Rashford is a great United dbl up for what it's worth. Cheap too v other top 6

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Shedite27 wrote: »

I've trebled up! Lol!

Pogba/Martial/Rashford

Will probably get Son in for Martial somehow when Son returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Took a hit last night

Sterling & TAA in for Zanka & Hazard

Kane injured & Wilson a no-show.

Think I’ll wildcsrd if news on both of them not good

TAA seems popular. Is he nailed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Arnie looks like he is going so zaha will get a pass and stay in my team for about the 6th week in a row may also try get taa in for Lovren

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

TAA seems popular. Is he nailed?

Pretty much. Gomez may take his spot for a big match when he returns

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Took a hit last night

Sterling & TAA in for Zanka & Hazard

Kane injured & Wilson a no-show.

Think I’ll wildcsrd if news on both of them not good

Why would you transfer in someone before they have even played, or even before some of your current players play? What happens in Sterling gets sent off or picks up an injury ala Kane? Madness especially as no price change difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Why would you transfer in someone before they have even played, or even before some of your current players play? What happens in Sterling gets sent off or picks up an injury ala Kane? Madness especially as no price change difference.

I know. Not happy with my team & on a slide. Silly but it’s done now

Thinking of Son, Kane and Kamara out and
    Romeu, Firmino and Rashford In.

Would leave me with over 5m in the bank.

United and Pool have great fixtures, and both players on form. Romeu will just be a bench fodder

Won't be doing anything until after the city game, cause currently have no city coverage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Just did Kane to Rashford because of the Injury.

I now have 8M ITB :pac:

You could buy a 16th player

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

You could buy a 16th player

I may take a -8 to get Sterling. Currently on -4 with a starting team of:

Lloris
    Bednarek/Digne/Bennett/Lovren
    Richi Hazard Salah
    Success Rashford Aguero.

Might do Torreira to Sterling now and bench Success. Lovren either plays or doesn't. Won't be subbed imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Looking at Southamptons next 4 fixtures.
    Crazy to consider Nathan Redmond?

5.2 to spend on a mid. Genius or a fools gold

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Firmino and Martial arts currently in my squad!! Any suggestions on who to transfer in for one/both of them???

Also, can the Bournemouth duo maintain till the end of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Took a -4 to get Rashford and Pogba in for Kamara and Hazard. Had to do it before price rises. They’ve got everything you could want in an fpl asset; form, fixtures and are great value.

Also have Kane so will take a -8 if he’s gonna be out for more than one gameweek.

Also have Guaita so also may be getting into Wild Card territory depending on the news there. I’m very happy with the rest of my though so quite reluctant to use it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Yeah I knee jerked awfully last night and went Auba and Alonso to Digne and Rashford

Hated owning Auba and Digne gives me the fear Alonso used to

6.4m in the bank!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Also have Guaita so also may be getting into Wild Card territory depending on the news there. I’m very happy with the rest of my though so quite reluctant to use it now.
    If he is out I'll be going keeperless this week. Will do without his two points

Looking at Southamptons next 4 fixtures.
    Crazy to consider Nathan Redmond?

5.2 to spend on a mid. Genius or a fools gold

I’d be steering clear of any Southampton players right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

I’d be steering clear of any Southampton players right now.

For anyone who has upgraded AWB to a regular starter, Bednarek is a great option as a 5th defender.

Advertisement