Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

gandalfio wrote: »
    He's the top scorer in the game and joint top goal scorer in the league. What more do you want

I totally agree Salah will bring a lot of points, but it's the cost factor obviously. I meant I am not convinced he is worth nearly 13.5m. Two cheaper players might be a better option than Salah + a budget player. I don't think it's a straight forward decision or a no-brainer tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I totally agree Salah will bring a lot of points, but it's the cost factor obviously. I meant I am not convinced he is worth nearly 13.5m. Two cheaper players might be a better option than Salah + a budget player. I don't think it's a straight forward decision or a no-brainer tbh.

Can't remember the other poster who have a similar attitude, he wanted a min double digit score each week for the price tag. It's not just the price tag, and cheap options etc. Will you ever captain a cheap option.
    The long you leave it the most costly it will be obv, and it would be better to just take the hit and have him in the team than wait and wait.

He's not playing great, but he's scoring big in FF terms, what value do you put on a player consistently returning double digit scores?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I agree to a point.

However, the fact he seems to be so reliable as a captain to return points is a major plus.

For me, he's the most trustworthy captain option in the game. And it's not close.

That's worth a million or 2 alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Would F.Anderson/Taylor to Van Dijk/Redmond or another 5.2 mid be worth a hit?

Any good mids in the 5-5.3m region?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Brooks @ 5.1 or Camarasa @ 4.6, both represent value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Does Moura have a knee injury at the moment? Could be worth a punt though! Had been thinking of getting Salah in for Son but as his goal was just a penalty yesterday it didn't convince me - his miss near the end wasn't great and I still think he is not at the level he was last year (famous last words!)

he is injured but should be back soon. i'm hoping to get him in for ricky, same price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭skippy15

Would F.Anderson/Taylor to Van Dijk/Redmond or another 5.2 mid be worth a hit?

If you stretch to 5.5 I think nasri could be well worth a punt. Looked good yesterday in an around the box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

skippy15 wrote: »
    If you stretch to 5.5 I think nasri could be well worth a punt. Looked good yesterday in an around the box

Definitely agree with this though a West Ham without Arnie won't be as threatening if Arnie goes for the big pay day.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Is Richi to Pogba worth a hit?

Have 2 FT, need to do something with Son, option is to downgrade him, and upgrade Kamara to Rashford possibly.

Just going to keep with Button and Gunn even though that's a transfer waiting to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,931 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I have 2FTs so I am looking at PEA, Hazard and Ricky our.
    Aguero, Salah and AN other in.

Need to downgrade Ricky by about 2m to find Hazard to Salah.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Have 2 FT, need to do something with Son, option is to downgrade him, and upgrade Kamara to Rashford possibly.

Just going to keep with Button and Gunn even though that's a transfer waiting to happen.

Son to Pogba?

Is Richi to Pogba worth a hit?

Didn't see the game, but heard he had a shot cleared off the line. Had it gone in, would you have been keen to get rid of him? Everton's fixtures aren't the worse - although 3 of the next 4 are away from home.

See how Pogba plays today, though United have some good fixtures coming up. Rashford could be a good option as well.

Son to Pogba?

Have Pogba. Team is

Gunn,Button
    Digne, Diop, Femenia, AWB, Kelly
    Pogba, Martial, Son, Anderson, Salah
    PEA, Kane, Kamara

0.3m in bank

Obv glaring omission is no city cover - it's been 5 weeks since I've had any city player and has worked out well- will re-evaluate after Monday night's game.

No pool defence probably also stands out, but I'm happy enough with playing just Digne, Diop and AWB. Could possibly look at doing Femenia out and trying to get pool cover, but over the last few weeks - the 5 players in midfield have been returning consistently (Martial maybe the exception).

Had originally planned on getting in Ricky for Son.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Have Pogba. Team is

Gunn,Button
    Digne, Diop, Femenia, AWB, Kelly
    Pogba, Martial, Son, Anderson, Salah
    PEA, Kane, Kamara

0.3m in bank

Obv glaring omission is no city cover - it's been 5 weeks since I've had any city player and has worked out well- will re-evaluate after Monday night's game.

No pool defence probably also stands out, but I'm happy enough with playing just Digne, Diop and AWB. Could possibly look at doing Femenia out and trying to get pool cover, but over the last few weeks - the 5 players in midfield have been returning consistently (Martial maybe the exception).

Had originally planned on getting in Ricky for Son.

Son to Camarasa
    Kamara to Rashford.

Would give you money ITB if you wanted to go Femenia to TAA/Robbo? ( I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Mitrovic to Rashford.

Not 100% happy with the prospect of a Utd attacking double up (have Poggers) but it makes perfect FPL sense I think now that OGS has taken the handbrake off

• Registered Users Posts: 22,504 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Doubt I'll be going Eriksen as my Son replacement now after Sissoko injury. Can see him dropping into a deeper role.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,133 ✭✭✭✭km79

Sign them all

Have enough for Torreira to Martial. That's it nailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Looking at PEA and Ricky out
    Nasri and either Kane or Aguero in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Aubameyang to Rashford and Fraser to Sterling pending him coming through tomorrow night unscathed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

skippy15 wrote: »

To stretch to 5.5 I need to have a 6.1m def instead of VVD who I ideally want. Have TAA already.

So it's 5.3/VVD or 6.1/Nasri.

Maybe Trippier.

VVD/Brooks or Camarasa
    or
    Trippier/Nasri essentially?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

If Kane is injured, Kane and Ricky ----> Rashford and Sterling will be stupidly tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Not looking good for Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Son/Kane to Salah/Rashford for -4. A week late but happy in medium term

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Mitrovic & Kane to Aguero & Rashford if Kane is injured

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Rashford expected to rise tonight btw if any one is short on cash

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

WC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Alonso & Richarlison (who I just brought in) ——> Robertson & Pogba. Hazard swap with Sterling also possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭sheroman01

How did Martial do today? Worth bringing in, or go with the safer Pogba?

Advertisement