Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VPN which one?

Options
  • 02-01-2019 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi. Could anyone recommend a fast, reliable VPN service please? I prefer to be less visible and download what I want ;)
    My cousin recommended Nord, as he uses it without troubles, good speeds and plenty of servers, but I read the reviews and now I'm not so sure about them. What do you use? Any Irish VPN companies around?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

Happily use Windscribe and works a treat.

gone through my fair share of VPNS and settled with this crowd for reliability and beautiful apps and interface

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

I went with Nord because they seem to be the least dodgiest of the bunch for a good price. Never had any issues speed-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roxana

Thanks for your answers :]

• Registered Users Posts: 15 PattyO88

Nord is one of the top VPN providers on the market today. NordVPN has over 1000 servers across the globe (including servers in Ireland as well). Numerous locations in the US will help you easily access American content - Netflix, HBO, Hulu and others. Also, this VPN service provider has good speeds, a no-log policy and a friendly support team. NordVPN is simply the best VPN service in Ireland! 30-days money back guarantee included.
    • Free trial version
    • 30-days money back guarantee
    • No-logs policy
    • Fast network speed
    • 24/7x365 support
    • Unlimited speed

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roxana

PattyO88 wrote: »
    Nord is one of the top VPN providers on the market today. NordVPN has over 1000 servers across the globe (including servers in Ireland as well). Numerous locations in the US will help you easily access American content - Netflix, HBO, Hulu and others. Also, this VPN service provider has good speeds, a no-log policy and a friendly support team. NordVPN is simply the best VPN service in Ireland! 30-days money back guarantee included.
    • Free trial version
    • 30-days money back guarantee
    • No-logs policy
    • Fast network speed
    • 24/7x365 support
    • Unlimited speed

Looks like you like them really much ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Impetus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Advertisement