Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defibrillator Trainer for retired paramedic

Options
  • 13-11-2018 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, not too sure if this is the right place to post this question but ye are the ones who know best. My dad is a retired paramedic (fresh out this year after 28 years) and has just completed a FAR and CFR instructor course. His observations etc done too. I wanted to surprise him for Xmas and set him up ready for the new year if I could.

I've already sourced two adults, a child and baby manikin that came with a lifepak defib. Did not know they were so expensive. Just hoping I could source a cheap enough second trainer defib somewhere for him if anyone can send me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!! I've seen some on Amazon and eBay but just want to be sure they are ok and would be here on time.

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

Advertisement