Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K19

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Wish I'd a PS4 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

It's on PC as well. There's loads of videos on YouTube showing created wrestlers and it's pretty amazing. Basically any wrestler you could probably ever want is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah I have it on Steam , it's class , but there's a career mode and stuff coming with the ps4 version and I rather just have it on console anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The graphics for NBA 2K19 look better than the graphics for WWE 2k19..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The graphics for NBA 2K19 look better than the graphics for WWE 2k19..

Most next gen graphics looks better than WWE 2K19. It’s a piss poor addition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Yeah I have it on Steam , it's class , but there's a career mode and stuff coming with the ps4 version and I rather just have it on console anyway

What's the customization like on ps4? Will we get a similar amount of wrestlers available to download?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭showpony1

Any video of Fire Pro I watched is two little 2D characters swinging and constantly missing punches and kicks at each other? am I missing something here?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Speaking of other wrestling video games. I bought in on the Kickstarter for The Chikara Videogame. It's been two years. They still post videos of them still working on it via Twitter. But at this stage, I doubt it's coming out now. But it did look fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofqexW6SJJE

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Roster reveal video where Rusev, Lana and the B Team bury most of the roster. Good times. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Trying to figure out if Lana sounds more like Steph or Jennifer Lawrence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Look at this for a shower of out of touch cnuts

91kzx2apvfk11.jpg

showpony1 wrote: »
    Any video of Fire Pro I watched is two little 2D characters swinging and constantly missing punches and kicks at each other? am I missing something here?

Everything isn't about graphics , the matchs flow much better and more realistically

and as for the above WWE can get to **** with there loot boxes

Ok... I wish I was making this up. They've released a "gameplay" trailer.

Featured were...

Zombie Triple H(yup)
    Big Head wrestlers (like NBA Jam)
    House of Horros match
    Women's Royal Rumble.

And a hodge podge of a pile other sh8t

• Registered Users Posts: 21,349 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just watched it, I have no words.

On top of all that gerry, I noticed a golden AJ Styles at the end. Looks like they’ve finally decided to say “fcuk you” to realism and just turn the series into a joke.

Some screens... I forgot to mention a Golden AJ Styles
    zu985g4tl0m11.png
    9eivwb4qk0m11.jpg
    12fg5ba4r0m11.png
    szamgknvj0m11.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

It sucks as the games have such a potential for greatness, with the characters, the story driven nature of www, the rich history and all the different dynamics and match types.

Mario cart prime example of such a simple game, but different courses different characters and it just so genuinely fun to play.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've got to be honest, the weird stuff has me more intrigued than previous games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

The House of Horrors match looks like they used PS4 character models and uses PS2 assets for the environment.
    I read somewhere that Ciampa isn't even in the base game & with this being 2K expect some microtransaction hijinks to be revealed post release.

Hopefully Ciampa is added in as DLC at an extortionate price, like €20 or something like that. After his Infinity War spoilers, it’s just a natural progression for his character and I’d personally love to see it. A forward thinking heel. :)

Speculation online that himself and Nikki Cross are Towers mode bosses, unlocked via gameplay.

Ciampa himself tweeted out that he doesn't lose in real life, and sure as hell ain't gonna allow himself to lose in a virtual representation either, so asked developers to not include him. Forever the heel!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,011 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

My career sees you start out in the indies and it is voice acted 1st 30mins is up on you tube

My career sees you start out in the indies and it is voice acted 1st 30mins is up on you tube

Just watched the first half an hour of it, wow there’s a lot of voice acting. Proper voices too; Triple H, Strowman and Bliss were all definitely voiced by themselves, I remember in the old games the wrestlers voices would be imitated.

Really don’t want to buy it this year but I’m impressed by the work they’ve put into MyCareer.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,011 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

martyos121 wrote: »
    Just watched the first half an hour of it, wow there’s a lot of voice acting. Proper voices too; Triple H, Strowman and Bliss were all definitely voiced by themselves, I remember in the old games the wrestlers voices would be imitated.

Really don’t want to buy it this year but I’m impressed by the work they’ve put into MyCareer.

May wait until Xmas and see if it is half price like it was last year

May wait until Xmas and see if it is half price like it was last year

Gonna do the same. The lack of any improvement in the last 6 years has been shocking.

Ok. I've officially jumped on the hype train. 2K were very slow to release info on the game, but damn, when they did drop it, there was tons.

Seems there's a huge amount of change coming in the new game. Gameplay is faster, universe mode hugely improved. And My Career looks actually good this year (with voice acting!). Perhaps most shocking is the commentary improvements, especially during entrances - legit sounds like the real thing.

Now, a grey area discussion. Mods if this is not OK, please delete delete delete!

I've discovered that the Indonesian Playstation store is by far the cheapest in the world. Using a Revolut account, one can get this game for the low cost of approx €42. Digital Deluxe comes in at about 65

Gerry what improvements are there to universe mode? I’ve looked and can’t see any??

Loughc wrote: »
    Gerry what improvements are there to universe mode? I’ve looked and can’t see any??

There's a massive range of improvements, from being able to assign up to 3 managers permanently, being able to vacate titles, tournaments, 6 titles per show, you can choose. MR. MITB now (for a title slot in the mode), being able to choose who wins when you simulate a match. That's only scratching the surface

Pre ordered the digital deluxe using the previously mentioned method.

Came to 70.03. Its 99.99 on the Irish store

Anyone get fire pro on Friday? 45 in gamestop

• Advertisement

Anyone get fire pro on Friday? 45 in gamestop

Think I might trade Spiderman in once I've cleared it and pick this up.

Advertisement