Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

sligojoek wrote: »
    Martin Collins will be on 6.01 news after the break.

We didn't see him on last week condemning the violence prior to the funeral of Maureen Stokes or explaining why travellers bring guns,hatches,slash hooks,acid (allegedly )etc to funerals of their own families members.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,251 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Might have took a week but I see the jokes about Carrickmines are out in force now!
    Gravelly wrote: »
    The council should have had a chef on site in case anyone wanted a snack after the feed of beer and drugs. It is a disgraceful sign of the bigotry and racism in Ireland that a chef wasn't present at all times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

We didn't see him on last week condemning the violence prior to the funeral of Maureen Stokes or explaining why travellers bring guns,hatches,slash hooks,acid (allegedly )etc to funerals of their own families members.

If we did see him he’d be explaining that happens regularly at settled peoples funerals also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

You'd hardly expect RTE you ask a difficult question like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,795 ✭✭✭Odelay

You'd hardly expect RTE you ask a difficult question like that.

I nearly fell off my chair. Did the RTE news person say “I’d be concerned if there was a planning application for a halting site near me”?? That is a brave thing for her to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Odelay wrote: »
    I nearly fell off my chair. Did the RTE news person say “I’d be concerned if there was a planning application for a halting site near me”?? That is a brave thing for her to say.

That’s probably the last we’ll see of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭jelutong

Last year a local authority in the South East spent over €400,000 on a house for a traveller family.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

Goldengirl wrote: »
    How happy would you be to be housed in a fire trap of a house by the council?

1) I take care of my own accommodation needs by working and paying for the roof over my head myself so I won't be worrying about anyone housing me anyplace.

2) I could go home pissed and stoned and start messing with deep fat fryers too.

3) In your opinion, should the council have provided them with accommodation? If the answer is yes (I suspect it will be) who should supervise these late night fry ups?

I've gone messing with the frying pan when I've been pissed so I do know how it goes. Needless to say it's not a clever idea but if the house burned down because of it who would be at fault? Genuinely curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

So the jist of it is that councils have to implement fire safety standards.....

Can I have some free checks done on my home when I get it, will the council supply me with smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting......

Will they in their fcuking sh1te.....

jelutong wrote: »
    Last year a local authority in the South East spent over €400,000 on a house for a traveller family.

God only knows how much they’ll have to spend on one for Margaret and her brood!

• Advertisement

God only knows how much they’ll have to spend on one for Margaret and her brood!

They will probably put her up in Dalkey, probably only size she will take as needs to be a mansion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

How did he twist the verdict to blame the law abiding taxpayer?

I don't watch the news, what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Just watching the news now

Everybody has to make changes but them

I was half listening something about it being equivalent to the deaths of 1500 settled people in one accident and that they should have a day of national mourning. Or something to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

There’s one being built in Kerry at the moment that apparently has already cost over €1,000,000 and still isn’t finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

They will probably put her up in Dalkey, probably only size she will take as needs to be a mansion.

And 'Tubs' could pop over to visit her every evening..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

I was half listening something about it being equivalent to the deaths of 1500 settled people in one accident and that they should have a day of national mourning. Or something to that effect.

He might as well have said it was like ten million Chinese dieing in a fire

Numbers BS with zero point

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

It’s a pity someone didn’t mention the equivalent number of settled people who would be in jail in comparison to travelers if they’re using pro-rata numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Where in the South East? Just curious

Feel really sorry for the children...

even the unborn one with his Mother drinking her head off

and as usual neither the media nor pavee point will actually point the finger at feckless adults.

I really despair of the media outlets in this country with their blinkered approach and jaundiced
    PC attitudes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Margaret Cash related to the Carrickmines site fire victims that both are discussed in the one thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Margaret Cash related to the Carrickmines site fire victims that both are discussed in the one thread?

She claimed that they were killed by the state or some nonsensical crap like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

No but she said the council killed the family so are trying to find out if that could be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She claimed that they were killed by the state or some nonsensical crap like that
    tuxy wrote: »
    No but she said the council killed the family so are trying to find out if that could be true.

:eek:

Really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

She has also said Derry is not part of the UK.......

She has been known to speak some sh1te but she really can spend cash that cash one does.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

My personal favourite is her claim that the Gubbermint is robbing her blind. You couldn't make it it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

Are the travellers not all related, isnt that why their DNA is different to the rest of us, ie they intermarry through the generations.

They all look the same to me, you can spot them before they even open their mouths.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I'd be surprised if the traveller man made the chips. Their culture wouldn't lend itself to men doing that kind of stuff.

Cooking would be women's work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

tuxy wrote: »
    She has also said Derry is not part of the UK.......

Probably means Edenderry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement