Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking dentist for bridging or implants

Options
  • 22-01-2019 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I am getting married in September and I am seeking a dentist who could offer a cheap fitting of implants or bridges.

I have 2 teeth missing on the top row of teeth and I am dreading the photos from wedding if these are not filled in.I would even consider dentures just to be some bit comfortable smiling.

Anyone with any info I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hi,

I am getting married in September and I am seeking a dentist who could offer a cheap fitting of implants or bridges.

I have 2 teeth missing on the top row of teeth and I am dreading the photos from wedding if these are not filled in.I would even consider dentures just to be some bit comfortable smiling.

Anyone with any info I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks

Cheap is relative, you can get a job done to fix them for your wedding but what about 6/12/18 months after?

Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 look for answer

Cheap is relative, you can get a job done to fix them for your wedding but what about 6/12/18 months after?

Where are you located?

Hi and thanks for your response

Going forward I would love to get permanent fixtures but due to the costs unfortunately this year it is not option for me due to wedding.I

I am based in Cork City myself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dianthus

Implants or bridges are hell on earth to replace/repair when they fail. Cheap ones fail faster & a lot more unpredictably.
    Book in with your dentist for a full examination.
    Get all the teeth& gums healthy so that you don't risk pain/swelling/infection/breakage of any other teeth on the day or on honeymoon.
    Dentures may provide a good short-term solution in terms of cosmetics, generally they're reasonably priced & fairly non invasive & reversible in terms of a dental procedure.
    You can always plan ahead for a fixed solution once time& financial constraints improve.

Advertisement