Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

150mm Countersunk Socket Head Cap Bolts 10.9 Grade on a Sunday in Dublin?

Options
  • 19-01-2019 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,792 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, would anyone know anywhere open tomorrow (Sunday) that would sell these? Woodies and Expert Hardware and the likes don't seem to have them. Looking for 150mm length ones... and anywhere that they are cheaper too as I need a lot of them and €2.50 a pop is a bit over budget!

https://www.proweld.ie/product/countersunk-socket-head-cap-bolts-10-9-grade/

Any feedback would be great :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Can't see any that length in the brochures I have. Max anyone seems to stock is 120mm.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,792 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks for checking :) 120 might be ok, could chance it if there's anyway to get them today but I'm not so hopeful!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Did you find any? just curious.. Brooks in sandyford frequently have odd sizes but don't trade on Sundays.

Advertisement