Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distraction Pieces Podcast... Scroobius Pip

Options
  • 06-11-2018 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been listening to this? I've listened to a few episodes recently and so far I've enjoyed them all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

It's the only podcast I'm actually subscribed to and listen to every episode of.
    Pretty sure it gets a few mentions in the recommendations thread, but don't know if it has enough boardsie listeners to support a thread.

I like pip generally; He's pretty down to earth and 'normal', connects well with guests, and usually gets a decent chat going which isn't just about plugging their latest album/book/film.

I actually also really like the Films to be Buried With podcast with Brett Goldstein, that is on Pip's network.

Advertisement